The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Joshua's stats have always been lackluster on FB yet he still has never hit the bottom. Of course there are less people this time, therefore more chances to do so, but its something that can't be ignored.

You can say same thing to Lana too. At least Joshua had decent comments.

I’m giving more chance to Paris than Joshua.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Joshua's stats have always been lackluster on FB yet he still has never hit the bottom. Of course there are less people this time, therefore more chances to do so, but its something that can't be ignored.

If Paris’ song is too obscure, so is Joshua’s.

It’s Celine, but it’s not well-known Celine.

I remain convinced that it was all to pimp Jordan Smith, not Joshua.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Regardless of what happens, this drama and speculation over the PVs is the reason coach quotas for the last few season sucked.  I also think having 4 PVs makes it more interesting. 

It’s definitely been nice to have no more team quotas. I thought the 5 finalists would limit the drama, but it really hasn’t, especially with this Semifinals.

Edited by Cookie73

15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Regardless of what happens, this drama and speculation over the PVs is the reason coach quotas for the last few season sucked.  I also think having 4 PVs makes it more interesting. 

Yeah, last season we knew the PVs already, the onlu enigma was the IS.

This time, anything could happen. 

Joshua could emerge from an underdog to a finalist by PV.

There's a chance Paris, who last week seemed like he was vying for a Top 3 spot, might need the IS to get to the finale.

And less likely, but I'm not 100% discounting the possibility of Jershika nabbing a PV.

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

I remain convinced that it was all to pimp Jordan Smith, not Joshua.

Oh come on now. Y'all always find a way... don't ya?

Joshua hadn't close an ep this entire season. He is the front runner on TL so they had to give him the pimp spot. He just happened to cover a song that's written by Jordan. It doesn't mean that they wanted to Pimp Jordan in a season where he's not even competing.

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unpinned this topic