American Idol General Discussion

istersay

• 2 weeks later...

Francisco Martin posted the following link about a concert named "19 Takeover" who seem to be alums on 19. Francisco, Casey Bishop, Laci Kaye Booth, & Grace Leer are alums we knew already signed to 19 from past seasons. Noah, HunterGirl, Fritz, & Allegra Miles are listed from this past season so they seem to be signed by 19.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgVD2ikvbif/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On 7/22/2022 at 9:34 PM, ptebwwong said:

Francisco Martin posted the following link about a concert named "19 Takeover" who seem to be alums on 19. Francisco, Casey Bishop, Laci Kaye Booth, & Grace Leer are alums we knew already signed to 19 from past seasons. Noah, HunterGirl, Fritz, & Allegra Miles are listed from this past season so they seem to be signed by 19.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgVD2ikvbif/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

No comment. 

Except Leah should be signed and with Casey on that stage!! :/ 

• 1 month later...

I just listened to some of Mike Parker’s live performances. I agree they weren’t as good as his pre-live performances, but I still enjoyed them, and I love his tone. I still wish he would have sang more ballads, but overall, I think he was underrated during his run. I also think he has potential to have a great career, especially if he crosses over between soul and country.

On 9/7/2022 at 11:34 PM, QueenCami said:

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion, but it's hard to understand how Gabby Barrett didn't win her season of American Idol. I just listened through her performances and she was so good.

But did she NEED to win?

Maddie is the Kris Allen of her season and Gabby is some Adam/Danny weird combo pack. IMO lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, QueenCami said:

i feel like almost all the 3rd placers on the ABC American Idol seasons have been insane vocalists:

- Leah Marlene

- Grace Kinstler

- ignore covid lol

- Madison VanDenburg

- Gabby Barrett

curious whether that trend continues this season..?

The way they all have been my faves too lol

Hope this season changes it

• Like 2

On 6/19/2022 at 10:26 AM, KelseyW said:

This is the best pre-AI album in existence. IMO Extremely underappreciated by AI fans and music listeners. I've blasted this album almost every summer since 2008. lol

I still play it regularly lol. One of the best along with Brooke White's Songs From the Attic. S7 was the first time I watched Idol in full from start to finish, and since a lot of them had prior albums out I ended up checking everyone's works 😛 

My Ultimate High faves:

Edited by jazzontherocks
  • Thanks 1

Y’all I need help looking for a contestant lol. She was an African-American woman and she made the lives but she wasn’t really very good. Simon kept saying she had a good voice though.