American Idol General Discussion

istersay

Have any of y'all seen @thesonghouseco TikTok page? Not exactly sure how to describe it but it's a house (I think) where singers can perform original songs. They have 1.2m followers on TikTok and have had many viral videos. 

Most importantly: I've noticed that it heavily features contestants from this season of Idol??? Wé Ani, Kaylin Hedges, Michael Williams, Hannah Nicolaisen, Mikenly Brown, Pjae, Rebecca Brunner (who was untelevised), and more. Just thought I should mention it since it seems like a cool platform focused on Idol contestants.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, m1key said:

Have any of y'all seen @thesonghouseco TikTok page? Not exactly sure how to describe it but it's a house (I think) where singers can perform original songs. They have 1.2m followers on TikTok and have had many viral videos. 

Most importantly: I've noticed that it heavily features contestants from this season of Idol??? Wé Ani, Kaylin Hedges, Michael Williams, Hannah Nicolaisen, Mikenly Brown, Pjae, Rebecca Brunner (who was untelevised), and more. Just thought I should mention it since it seems like a cool platform focused on Idol contestants.

I have! Oliver too was in it I believe

It also helped  get a viral song on tiktok too! Great platform with some talented artists

The thread is locked now but just thought I'd share that convos from the Colin cancellation thread were quoted in The Sun lmao

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8008474/american-idol-colin-stough-accused-disgusting-past-behavior/

Apparently he heard about it as well. "The U.S. Sun has reached out to Colin and ABC for comment. Colin has since responded, informing The U.S. Sun that he has taken down the posts at the time this article went live." The Sun isn't a reliable source though so they could just be lying lol. 

Edited by m1key
  • Haha 3

there was a poll on who was the best of the night among the top 5, and Wé was excluded, could just be a poll limit but thought that was hilarious lol

also, apparently Clark is going to be doing American Idol AND The Voice reviews of past contestants! Hopefully he actually goes through with it.

someone show him some Makenzie Thomas and Cam Anthony since he loves runs so much 

Edited by Hsamid
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

there was a poll on who was the best of the night among the top 5, and Wé was excluded, could just be a poll limit but thought that was hilarious lol

also, apparently Clark is going to be doing American Idol AND The Voice reviews of past contestants! Hopefully he actually goes through with it.

someone show him some Makenzie Thomas and Cam Anthony since he loves runs so much 

I was flabbergasted at him liking Colin’s solo performance the most, he was awful to me and I even rewatched him to make sure.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Hsamid said:

He said he knew of MaKenzie already.

• Like 1

Leah Marlene be gay though. I'm here for it. lol ❤️ :wub:

So about those FRITZ dating rumors. God how many times did she shrug or laugh us ALL off? lol

Off topic 2022 comment... lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, KelseyW said:

So about those FRITZ dating rumors. God how many times did she shrug or laugh us ALL off? lol

Any sign of chemistry and people start shipping smh...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, KelseyW said:

Queen ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, KelseyW said:

People still think that Huntergirl and Noah are a thing. Apparently wrapping their heads around men and women being platonic friends is too hard to grasp. :haha:

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Elliott said:

People still think that Huntergirl and Noah are a thing. Apparently wrapping their heads around men and women being platonic friends is too hard to grasp. :haha:

Omg: Noah and HunterGirl don’t even have chemistry. However, I do think Sage and HunterGirl might be an item 

• Haha 1