American Idol General Discussion

istersay

just listened to Haven's EP and it was cute! her vocals have improved and she has a clear vision for her artistry. it sounds very similar to Tate McRae's recent album "think later" so it didn't feel very original overall. this is going to sound crazy but the bridges of Kiss the Ground and Monster are kinda convincing me she could sound cool doing hyper pop, but i'm sure she has no plans of doing that lol. 

How You Like Me Now is a bop and going on my playlist! 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6gilefOxwu/?igsh=MTJtaHNsc3drenFzMQ%3D%3D

Oliver's father passed away recently :( Iam performed a duet with him of "Monsters" at the funeral service and it's extremely emotional 😭 

"Monsters" remains one of the most powerful/moving songs I've ever heard. 

Edited by m1key
  • Like 2

i’ve been randomly watching some of my fav idol performances and i’ll never get over jena getting 2nd. coming into that finale, it really felt like she was the frontrunner to win. her underdog-esque run from wildcard contestant that landed on the bottom to favorite was so fun to watch and it kinda saved the season from being a total disaster. this was such a moment.

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, m1key said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6gilefOxwu/?igsh=MTJtaHNsc3drenFzMQ%3D%3D

Oliver's father passed away recently :( Iam performed a duet with him of "Monsters" at the funeral service and it's extremely emotional 😭 

"Monsters" remains one of the most powerful/moving songs I've ever heard. 

thats devastating :( hope oliver and his family are ok

17 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

i’ve been randomly watching some of my fav idol performances and i’ll never get over jena getting 2nd. coming into that finale, it really felt like she was the frontrunner to win. her underdog-esque run from wildcard contestant that landed on the bottom to favorite was so fun to watch and it kinda saved the season from being a total disaster. this was such a moment.

Then one year later Haley Reinhart completely killed CHFIL and made it a huge success with an Extra Gum commercial.

Ahem.

I have bitter vibes for that season 13 2014 because I was unwell mentally at the time. :( 

Not related but I hate when good contestants like Hollie, Allison, and Siobhan virtually disappear online. It sucks because they all deserved better. IMO

• Like 1