Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Finale Contenders? (Seasons 13-15)

disney1024

Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Finale Contenders? (Seasons 13-15)  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 13 Finale Contenders?

• Chloe Kohanski
    • Addison Agen
    • Brooke Simpson
    • Red Marlow
  2. 2. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 14 Finale Contenders?

• Brynn Cartelli
    • Britton Buchanan
    • Kyla Jade
    • Spensha Baker
  3. 3. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 15 Finale Contenders?

• Chevel Shepherd
    • Chris Kroeze
    • Kirk Jay
    • Kennedy Holmes

Season 13: Chloe Kohanski (still can't believe Miley let her go; Addison is a close second)

Season 14: Brynn Cartelli (Britton Buchanan is a close second)

Season 15: Chevel Shepherd (Kennedy Holmes is a close second)

Edited by disney1024

Season 13: Brooke, but was happy enough with Chloe.  If Addison had been on anyone's team but that man's team, I'd have been okay with her, too.  Red?  No way.

Season 14: Brynn (so I was happy that she won!), though I would've been very happy with Britton, too.  I mean, come on!  The first top two of which neither Blake nor that man was part?  That was refreshing, for sure!

Season 15: Kennedy, though was happy with Chevel, as well.  I am in utter shock that anyone would prefer Chris, though.

SEASON 13- Brooke Simpson (this may be UNPOP but you know I just loved her last 3 performances in the show). But I am satisfied with Addison/Chloe top 2 bc they were deserving (and I also love Addison)

SEASON 14- Kyla Jade (no doubt)

SEASON 15- Kennedy Holmes (Kennedy deserves much more than the 4th place 😔. Chevel rightfully won though)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

S13: Chloe for me. I enjoyed Addison and Red as well. Wasn´t crazy about Brooke except for a few performances.

S14: Kyla, definitely. Finale aside, what an incredible run she had. She deserved the win, although it was probably for the best that she didn´t get it. Britton was my number 2, an inmensly talent and instrumentally gifted guy.

S15: Very unpopular opinion: Chris K was my favorite throughout the season, I enjoyed his performances throughly, maybe because I´m a big blues and country fan. So he would be my pick. But I´ll admit Kennedy and Chevel were vocally more capable. 

• 1 month later...

Chloe Kohanski

Kyla Jade - I still can't believe that this LEGEND was defeated by two white floppin teen-agers. She's clearly the best vocalist to ever come to this show.

Makenzie Thomas Kirk Jay/Kennedy Holmes - Not a fan Country music but I really appreciate the amount of sheer emotion that Kirk put in his performances.

4 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Kyla Jade - I still can't believe that this LEGEND was defeated by two white floppin teen-agers. She's clearly the best vocalist to ever come to this show.

Hitting the high notes isn’t everything, just saying... 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Hitting the high notes isn’t everything, just saying... 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, B-B said:

well she was the only one who stayed on key that season

I agree with both of you :haha: 

Vocals are not everything but Kyla was the only one who met the bare minimum imo (finale excluded). 

Brynn was really inconsistent and gave a couple of trainwrecks imo, but I can’t really complain that much because everyone else was just as bad except Kyla.

• Like 5
  • Confused 2