The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Here’s my observation rn... So according to sources the knockouts we’re really superior and no one really flopped except like 3 people. I think TPTB wanted to leak Corey and Ryliegh but with it being a triple steal and they probably tuned them really well where they both had breakout moments. Zania and Pia are both exceptional leaks as well but they probably don’t want a non steal leak as the first leak for knockouts. Tbh i’m kind of happy and hoping lol Ryliegh and corey don’t get leaked because I want to keep replaying the triple steal on youtube😂

Edited by VoiceSelf12
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ammonium said:

Cam's battle is doing really well in FB.

It has lot more views than season's initial battle leak.

Now I think he can give a serious fight to Kenzie.

Especially when you compare their KO songs, I think so too. I´m not ready to declare Cam as the winner over Kenzie yet, but it´s definitely between the two of them. (I initially counted Pete as a possible surprise threat to Cam but given the way that TPTB is treating him, I don´t think that will be possible, especially on a short season).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Especially when you compare their KO songs, I think so too. I´m not ready to declare Cam as the winner over Kenzie yet, but it´s definitely between the two of them. (I initially counted Pete as a possible surprise threat to Cam but given the way that TPTB is treating him, I don´t think that will be possible, especially on a short season).

Just realized that Cam and Pete were both on the first blind episode and they're both Blake's first two artist. Now, they might as well be Blake's top 2 👻

• Like 2

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just realized that Cam and Pete were both on the first blind episode and they're both Blake's first two artist. Now, they might as well be Blake's top 2 👻

Well, let's see who gets that PV and CS. The way Pete is being treated this season, I wouldn't be surprised if he's POs fodder. 🧐

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Well, let's see who gets that PV and CS. The way Pete is being treated this season, I wouldn't be surprised if he's POs fodder. 🧐

I wouldn´t say he´s playoffs fodder yet. He still has a shot at CS, and as long as he performs well, he can get it. Cam is most likely getting the PV though.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I wouldn´t say he´s playoffs fodder yet. He still has a shot at CS, and as long as he performs well, he can get it. Cam is most likely getting the PV though.

Yes he has, but tbh I think Blake might save Anna if she do well, Blake used his steal twice in KO to get an indie girl, I wouldn't be surprised if he saves Anna.

Edited by Jyn Mycle
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Yes he has, but tbh I think Blake might save Anna if she do well, Blake used his steal twice in KO to get an indie girl, I wouldn't be surprised if he saves Anna.

If Blake wants to clear the lane for Cam as his frontrunner, I might see him picking Anna as the coach's save. But I won't discount the fact that Blake and Pete have worked together in the past which may warrant the latter the CS instead (more like a Blake and Meghan Linsey thing).

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1