The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Well yeah, the order is always left performing first, then right. And the placement corresponds to the first name alphabetically being on the left. Same with battles only it didn’t matter who sang first there.

Although for editing, it doesn’t seem like it matters. I remember they showed Tamara before Casme last season although it was the opposite way at the taping apparently.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Well yeah, the order is always left performing first, then right. And the placement corresponds to the first name alphabetically being on the left. Same with battles only it didn’t matter who sang first there.

Although for editing, it doesn’t seem like it matters. I remember they showed Tamara before Casme last season although it was the opposite way at the taping apparently.

I think they only did that to open with someone who didn't flop b/c they didn't want people to leave right after Casme lmao

• Haha 3

Keegan was leaked on Monday morning before the episode, what’s confusing is that that was a 1 hour episode and the last of the blinds, this is the knockout PREMIERE and its 2 hours long....it’s odd tbh. Anyways, I am expecting a leak tomorrow or Monday, but also wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get one at all. 
No Way Sadness GIF by TLC Europe

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'm personally not holding my breath, and I'd be happy if there were no leak cause I'd enjoy the episode more.

I might be holding my breath now for there being no leak now actually

• Like 2

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Not sure what’s going on, but looked like voice glam was creating makeup kits for contestants, and Darcy also posted like she was getting ready to work with voice contestants.

Probably a recorded performance with the Top 20.

18 minutes ago, David68 said:

yeah, same, but i wouldn't mind it

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As expected, I would now prefer no leak to make the episode more exciting indeed. I do hope we get the pairings video tomorrow though. 

yeah im crossing my fingers for a pairings video

37 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'd be happy if there were no leak cause I'd enjoy the episode more.

30 minutes ago, David68 said:

They're now going to post the leak just to mess with us further lol 😂