The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Relistened to Zae´s blind, and I´m liking it more honestly. Loved his choices and tone.

I like Zae tbh. His voice is good! The fact that most people are hating on him here on idf because of the Cami thing? Really! It’s his opinion. He also said tho he liked her during Lives!

• Like 1

Cami was good, but she wasnt even the best in S19. Her performance in the T9 was pretty shaky and off-key, and her KO didn’t go anywhere with the song. There were others better like Carter, Desz, Ryan, John H and Sid. Some of her choices were a little questionable, but I absolutely loved her blind, battle, and playoff!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think he tried to add range with the higher key he sang in, but it made it less impactful for me. He sings it in the original key on FB , and it shows he doesn´t need to change it.

Something apart from that, is that he´s clearly awkward on stage, and for some reason he doesn´t use a guitar to hide that like a lot of country artists on the show, so it´s obviously more notable. 

Overall, I still liked it, and I´m still looking forward to his battle since it´s a song I love, and several  sources who are non country fans said he did great.

oh shoot - i didn't mean range, i just meant general power (i get the two mixed up a lot lol). he sounded a lot more powerful in the facebook one even though the instruments were too loud there iirc. 

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I like Zae tbh. His voice is good! The fact that most people are hating on him here on idf because of the Cami thing? Really! It’s his opinion. He also said tho he liked her during Lives!

lmao i don't think anyone's hating on him for that. i think people just don't like him (and this is coming from someone who a) isn't bothered about whether he likes or doesn't like cami and b) who liked his BA)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

So what was the deal with her singing in Spanish? :unsure:

Right? How did many sources say "oh she sang in spanish" and/or not even recognize the song

Edited by David68