The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

43 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

As when I'm typing this (7:08 PM EST the day after his audition) Kenzie is at 391K views on Facebook.

As for the others (excluding Victor):

• Cam - 198K
  • Dana - 120K
  • Christine - 92.9K
  • Pete - 210K
  • Raine - 158K
  • Devan - 95.6K
  • Corey - 227K

Pete's advantage over Cam surprise me.
I thought Cam - Corey would be more even, because they are popular songs

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

Pete's advantage over Cam surprise me.
I thought Cam - Corey would be more even, because they are popular songs

I'm sure Pete's advantage is just because the "story", like "The Voice coach surprised when he turns to an old bandmate". 

• Like 2

Just now, SNI2 said:

I'm sure Pete's advantage is just because the "story", like "The Voice coach surprised when he turns to an old bandmate". 

Maybe. It'll be a waiting a few more days and see if the trend continues.

54 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

All of that plus the highest app percentage of the night. Maybe IDF is too picky. 

I think some of us are let down because we've seen him do a better cover I think on FB. I like him and his tone, but he didn't excite me. I expect him to when lets loose a little more and uses his big range.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

If Jenzie is ahead in social media rn imagine how it would've gone if his audition was actually good....not saying likes and shares translate into voting (we've seen this not happen before) but it just goes to show how much being a 4 chair turn + country gives you huge advantages on the show.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

If Jenzie is ahead in social media rn imagine how it would've gone if his audition was actually good....not saying likes and shares translate into voting (we've seen this not happen before) but it just goes to show how much being a 4 chair turn + country gives you huge advantages on the show.

Soooooo True

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I think some of us are let down because we've seen him do a better cover I think on FB. I like him and his tone, but he didn't excite me. I expect him to when lets loose a little more and uses his big range.

I think he tried to add range with the higher key he sang in, but it made it less impactful for me. He sings it in the original key on FB , and it shows he doesn´t need to change it.

Something apart from that, is that he´s clearly awkward on stage, and for some reason he doesn´t use a guitar to hide that like a lot of country artists on the show, so it´s obviously more notable. 

Overall, I still liked it, and I´m still looking forward to his battle since it´s a song I love, and several  sources who are non country fans said he did great.

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Corey’s song choices throught the preliminaries imo are the best. And Cam’s song choices too....

Agreed. Fletwood Mac and Sleeping at Last are something to look forward to.

As for Cam, his blind and KO song are great for him, but his battle one...

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Agreed. 

Cam´s blind and KO song are great for him, but his battle one...

Ryleigh and Zania too, and Savanna W to a lesser extent. 
Remember when we thought Gorey was a “dark horse”. I feel like now Gihanna might be the dark horse but we have yet to see her audition. I feel like she’ll be on next Tuesday’s episode since Anna is probably closing next week Monday.

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think Zania will close one of the episodes, just like what Khlea did. Tonight I think Zae will open and Carolina will close since she’s a 3 chair turn. 

I thought backwards:

Carolina opener

Zae closer

8 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think Zania will close one of the episodes, just like what Khlea did. Tonight I think Zae will open and Carolina will close since she’s a 3 chair turn. 

I think Gean will open, since he´s a block, and will begin the  "Nick has a tough time" in this episode. And Zae will close.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Also, having listened to Dana's BA, I think the comparison to Dana being similar to Kyla and Kimberly combined is very apt. Her runs and high notes sound very similar to Kyla's, and she has a cool texture to her voice like Kimberly.

I have a sneaking suspicion that @KimberlyxKyla will like Dana, but I just can't be sure yet.... :giggle:

...there’s someone named Dana this season?

• Haha 1