The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Since there’s only two remaining 4-chair turn, who else are we expecting to close the episodes ? Zania maybe ?

Ainae for the last one, Anna for the third, for some reason I don’t see Avery closing

Yeah cause out before lives

• Sad 2

Just now, AliXRose said:

Since there’s only two remaining 4-chair turn, who else are we expecting to close the episodes ? Zania maybe ?

Ainae for the last one, Anna for the third, for some reason I don’t see Avery closing

Avery didn´t make lives, so I´m sure he´s not closing. I do think Anna´s probably going to close an episode.

The remaining ones will be closed by 3 chair turners as usual.

The only remaining 3 chair turners that made lives are: Jordan and Zania. The others (Deion, Connor, Denisha) are already eliminated.

So I´m betting on Jordan and Zania to be closers of an episode too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Avery didn´t make lives, so I´m sure he´s not closing. I do think Anna´s probably going to close an episode.

The only remaining 3 chair turners that made lives are: Jordan and Zania. The others (Deion, Connor, Denisha) are already eliminated.

I mean there's no written rule saying that all closers have to have made lives or be 3/4 chair turners (although I think Cory Jackson and Preston Howell are the most recent examples in S17).

I agree that either Zania or Jordan seem like closer potential though.

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

i think if avery's BA was good, they could easily pull a desz and have a ton of coach argument over who he picks and leave his coach pick for the next episode.

also, i can see anna being in the middle of an episode but i can also see her closing.

22 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Maybe even Jordan?

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I mean there's no written rule saying that all closers have to have made lives or be 3/4 chair turners (although I think Cory Jackson and Preston Howell are the most recent examples in S17).

I agree that either Zania or Jordan seem like closer potential though.

Forgot about them lol, but I don´t think they have closed with two chair turns unless it´s pimping the coaches (like Joe Maye because of his duet with Christina in S10).

Out of the eliminated 3/4 chair turners left, I guess Deion could be  a potential closer, maaybe Avery, but 3 chair turners have been given pimp spots instead of the 4 ones in this past two seasons (Desz was the only 4 chair who closed an episode on S19).

Haven´t had any sources feedback for Jordan´s and Zania´s auditions, so I don´t know if they had a moment to qualify as closers. But for some reason I see it.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, QueenCami said:

Just a note to show just how picky Kelly was, the coaches turned this many times of the 11 auditions yesterday:

John - 8

Nick - 6

Blake - 5

Kelly - 3

And she prevented Cam, Victor and Raine from 4 chair turns. 

• Like 3

Also, having listened to Dana's BA, I think the comparison to Dana being similar to Kyla and Kimberly combined is very apt. Her runs and high notes sound very similar to Kyla's, and she has a cool texture to her voice like Kimberly.

I have a sneaking suspicion that @KimberlyxKyla will like Dana, but I just can't be sure yet.... :giggle:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Also, having listened to Dana's BA, I think the comparison to Dana being a Kyla + Kimberly is very apt. Her runs and high notes sound very similar to Kyla's, and she has a cool texture to her voice like Kimberly.

I have a sneaking suspicion that @KimberlyxKyla will like Dana, but I just can't be sure yet.... :giggle:

I was thinking about that, and if i remember correctly, both Kimberly and Kyla didn't get that much attention with their blind auditions, their breakout moments were later on the show. 

I still have hopes for Dana, even if she didn't get a lot of attention with her blind, she can get it later. Fingers crossed 🤞

Edited by Gustavo527

In another note, Zae's blind audition was really good. It took me a few listens, but i really enjoyed his tone in that song. He almost gave me chills. 

I still have to listen more from him (just like with Kenzie) but so far, i won't discard the posibility of him getting Kelly's coach save. 

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

But Kelly turned more total times than Blake and John

Precisely because she got too picky (and began losing a lot of artists at the end), she had to fill her team, hence why the bigger number of turns.

But yeah, as a whole, Blake turned the least this season if you look at the spoilers.

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I was thinking about that, and if i remember correctly, both Kimberly and Kyla didn't get that much attention with their blind auditions, their breakout moments we're later on the show.

This seems to be a trend on the show with most of the divas: their blinds being their weakest performances, and then slaying their KOs. I’m expecting Dana to be the same.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Precisely because she got too picky (and began losing a lot of artists at the end), she had to fill her team, hence why the bigger number of turns.

But yeah, as a whole, Blake turned the least this season if you look at the spoilers.

When Nick had 5 artists, Blake had 9 and turned for Zae and Raine....

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

i won't discard the possibility of him getting Kelly's coach save. 

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

According to the sources, Kelly called Zae's KO performance a "finale performance", which btw is the same thing Kelly said to Carter last season. Also, after watching Zae's blind audition, I can tell that Kelly is fascinated by Zae, just like she was with Cami last season. So anything is possible at this point in time. 🧐

Law And Order Dickwolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Kimberly and Kyla didn't get that much attention with their blind auditions

Yup. Kimberly had a breakout moment during the What's Up performance of hers which is during the live playoffs. I honestly did not care about her during the pre-rounds (she's a 2 chair turner too if I can recall) until she killed that performance lol

Meanwhile, well, Kyla, we all know she got everybody's attention during the Knockouts.

What's weird is that most of the AA powerhouses get their peak after their blinds lol (with the exception of Sisaundra, Kymberli, Sandy, etc.)

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

According to the sources, Kelly called Zae's KO performance a "finale performance", which btw is the same thing Kelly said to Carter last season. Also, after watching Zae's blind audition, I can tell that Kelly is fascinated by Zae, just like she was with Cami last season. So anything is possible at this point in time. 🧐

Law And Order Dickwolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

I still think Gihanna is the main candidate for the save, because, c'mon, we all know Kelly loves her teenage girls. But the thing with her is, while she la really good at her covers on Instagram and TikTok, there are no videos of her singing in front a live audience, so we don't know if she will be able to handle the pressure of the live shows. So, for now, as far we know, Kelly's save can go to anyone on her team

Edited by Gustavo527