The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

I still think Gihanna is the main candidate for the save, because, c'mon, we all know Kelly loves her teenage girls. But the thing with her is, while she la really good at her covers on Instagram and TikTok, as far i know , there are no videos of her singing in front a live audience, so we don't know if she will be able to handle the pressure of the live shows.

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

• Like 1

It's possible that Gihanna or Corey (or anyone really) flops during the lives, just like Tanner and Madeline last season. Not everyone is capable of singing live. It's a skill that artists work really hard to develop and improve and it's something that can make or break an artist during the POs. 🧐

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yeah, "anything", except Kenzie not getting the PV on Team Kelly, there is like zero chances of that happening 😬

Anything is possible. If Texas had a severe snowstorm in the middle of a global pandemic, literally anything can happen lol 😂

Anything Is Possible GIF by CBS

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I was thinking about that, and if i remember correctly, both Kimberly and Kyla didn't get that much attention with their blind auditions, their breakout moments were later on the show. 

I still have hopes for Dana, even if she didn't get a lot of attention with her blind, she can get it later. Fingers crossed 🤞

Yup just like Kyla. Kyla was not super well received during her blind. But yes Dana is lowkey underrated? Lol I’m shocked I’m saying this. But yeah I think she is. The only thing that threw me off with her perfomance was that in the big parts she kept on moving the mic further from her mouth I think if she kept it close it would’ve been more effective/powerful. But those notes she was amazing! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

I mean there's no written rule saying that all closers have to have made lives or be 3/4 chair turners (although I think Cory Jackson and Preston Howell are the most recent examples in S17).

And going back even farther, Valerie Ponzio from season twelve.

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Yup just like Kyla. Kyla was not super well received during her blind. But yes Dana is lowkey underrated? Lol I’m shocked I’m saying this. But yeah I think she is. The only thing that threw me off with her perfomance was that in the big parts she kept on moving the mic further from her mouth I think if she kept it close it would’ve been more effective/powerful. But those notes she was amazing! 

the band was too loud. she clearly hit some great notes, but i couldn't hear them well enough

Just now, ilovethevoice242 said:

Am I the only one shocked at the CRAZY support Victor is getting? I think he’s definitely gonna give Kenzie a run for his money. John def won big time.

Lol yeah same I’m excited to see how well the school supports him. But his numbers are crazy. Last night on his live he had a consistent number of 350+ views during the live.

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

It's possible that Gihanna or Corey (or anyone really) flops during the lives, just like Tanner and Madeline last season. Not everyone is capable of singing live. It's a skill that artists work really hard to develop and improve and it's something that can make or break an artist during the POs. 🧐

Corey is 33 so he has to have some experience performing. Gihanna's stage presence and confidence are girl group material (Google "E.Y.N girl group" lol). If I see someone flopping live, that's Zae. His best shot is to get a great song choice from TPTB and expect the others to get bussed. Good luck with that 🤪👍

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

amber rose shade GIF by VH1Honestly I was shocked when I herd Raine’s audition she sounded really good, her battle and KO was just... very different from her audition. 

her voice needs more particular songs imo so it was probably song choice i'd think

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I weirdly kinda LOVE the begining parts of Christines audition. It was definitely not as bad as I expected it to be.

yeah i think the beginning was fine

the beginning

• Haha 1