The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, season1 said:

Hoot was the first finalist who finished his set; he performed 2nd, 7th and 9th.

Wheels performed 1st and 6th.

They wouldn't have pimped Cam to the extent that they did if Wheels was the obvious winner.

And despite the data, I'm not convinced he is...but I am surprised he has a lead. I think Team Blake is strong. 

Just now, mercfan3 said:

They wouldn't have pimped Cam to the extent that they did if Wheels was the obvious winner.

And despite the data, I'm not convinced he is...but I am surprised he has a lead. I think Team Blake is strong. 

We`re only implying this because of his FB lead, but Cam could take it with outside support.

Man, here is the thing. This is far from the type of music I usually listen to. But if Victor had performed it somewhere on an award show or something, I definetely would be right now on spotify listening to his discography. If an artist have the power to flip someone like this, he deserves my full support for polling higher than thrid. Just saying. 

• Like 3

Just now, SNI2 said:

Man, here is the thing. This is far from the type of music I usually listen to. But if Victor had performed it somewhere on an award show or something, I definetely would be right now on spotify listening to his discography. If an artist have the power to flip someone like this, he deserves my full support for polling higher than thrid. Just saying. 

^^^Exactly, that performance stole the night 100% imo. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Agree. Victor`s upbeat ended up being my favorite of the night overall. That was insane. We finally got the man who sang Glory back.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Agree. Victor`s upbeat ended up being my favorite of the night overall. That was insane. We finally got the man who sang Glory back.

I would go even further. Last time I felt this passionate about a performance on The Voice, Maelyn was up there slaying 3 country males with Leonard Cohen, a stairway to heaven and a gothic window 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I just watched both of Kenzie’s. The 2nd one was better than the first, but still a little shaky. Did he impress in the interview? I’m trying to figure out if his support is due to anything other than his being the last standing country singer. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I just watched both of Kenzie’s. The 2nd one was better than the first, but still a little shaky. Did he impress in the interview? I’m trying to figure out if his support is due to anything other than his being the last standing country singer. 

He cried in his 2nd intro package. 

10 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

They do that all the time. How much did they pimp Kennedy? 

• Like 1

Just now, mercfan3 said:

They had one job to make sure Cam wins -- get as much vote for him as possible, including having him close the show. Instead, they had Victor close the show and that could potentially take away support and votes from Cam.

Winners who finished their sets first:

CWB - S7

Hoot - S17

Todd - S18

We'll know tomorrow if Kenzie joins them in the winner circle.

Well..... 

I guess we finally got the answer to the age-old question of what matters more, the genre preferences of the voting demo, or the coach-based voting contingent. I don't know if I should be happy with the answer we got, but it is what it is.

Victor and Cam will cancel each other out and Kenzie will snatch the win. I guess it's for the best, Cam won't be stuck with that bear trap of a contract, and Kenzie will have the help of Kelly in getting out of it.

(Now watch Cam snatch the win tomorrow and make this post age like cheese out in the sun)

• Like 1

Kenzie’s performances are getting shared by country stars, country news, country pages. Minivan is adoring his George Strait cover and then his ballad and heartfelt dedication! Kelly & Kenzie pulled out George at the right time...it was their plan all along.🤍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Well..... 

I guess we finally got the answer to the age-old question of what matters more, the genre preferences of the voting demo, or the coach-based voting contingent. I don't know if I should be happy with the answer we got, but it is what it is.

Victor and Cam will cancel each other out and Kenzie will snatch the win. I guess it's for the best, Cam won't be stuck with that bear trap of a contract, and Kenzie will have the help of Kelly in getting out of it.

(Now watch Cam snatch the win tomorrow and make this post age like cheese out in the sun)

Case in point, Chayce Beckham winning American Idol last night.

3 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Case in point, Chayce Beckham winning American Idol last night.

Even when Willie did "Stand Up" he still couldn't pull it off. Kenzie has won since last week and I think did enough to take it. 

Wake me up when Rachel performs with Nick tomorrow and when we are in S21 when Ariana appears!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2