The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

i'm not digging cam's voice on stand up...great song (one of the reasons why i threw willie some votes last night), definitely anti-minivan tho lol

i wonder how much overlap idol/TV has and if the number that might prefer willie's version is significant enough to lose cam some votes...

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/7a8af3e5-b9e1-448e-937d-5ab7b4815e53

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE FINALE PART 2"

ORIGINAL

05/25/2021 (08:00PM - 10:00PM) (Tuesday)    : It's the live season finale of "The Voice," and host Carson Daly will reveal who America has chosen to be the winner. The star-studded finale features special performances by chart-topping artists and finalist/coach duets. Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton star as the celebrity panel of coaches.

Ok Maybe I'm a bit late but I just notice that tomorrow there is no recap show. Every previous season we had a recap show at 8 and the Finale at 9-11 pm.

Now it's only from 8-10PM that it no recap. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Dany said:

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/7a8af3e5-b9e1-448e-937d-5ab7b4815e53

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE FINALE PART 2"

ORIGINAL

05/25/2021 (08:00PM - 10:00PM) (Tuesday)    : It's the live season finale of "The Voice," and host Carson Daly will reveal who America has chosen to be the winner. The star-studded finale features special performances by chart-topping artists and finalist/coach duets. Kelly Clarkson, Nick Jonas, John Legend and Blake Shelton star as the celebrity panel of coaches.

Ok Maybe I'm a bit late but I just notice that tomorrow there is no recap show. Every previous season we had a recap show at 8 and the Finale at 9-11 pm.

Nice!

2 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

Last week when I was in the virtual audience for The Voice I (and I'm assuming a few others) asked Bill, the warm up guy, about when in studio audiences would be back for The Voice. He said said hopefully in June. It sounded basically like educated conjecture on his part, he did the audience warm up for the Billboard Awards this weekend and they had a vaccination requirement. It seems the event hired a firm to vet all the vaccination cards submitted by people and then they were given the actual ticket after they were verified as being fully vaccinated. For that event they still had people wear masks and it was outdoors, but they were packed in GA style. 1iota is also doing The iHeartRadio Awards this week which also requires full vaccination. I noticed 1iota's in person events in Nashville are still using Covid Testing instead of requiring full vaccination. 

Someone had asked Bill earlier in the taping why The Voice had stayed virtual when Idol  switched to having "real people". Bill said it was because if you look at Idol, they are only allowed to bring in 60 people and they have to wear masks so you can't see their faces and they also aren't able to generate very much noise. It sounds like it was The Voice producers preference to be able to see faces and have a larger group.

Interesting he said June. That would a) mean we're in line for a full fall season with a normal taping schedule and b) they're actually taping on the earlier side (slightly dependent on when in June)

48 minutes ago, Dany said:

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE FINALE PART 2"

ORIGINAL

tigerkittydance.gif

11 minutes ago, istersay said:

why did you turn that into my quote? Dany said it lol

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t even know how to do that lol. Not sure why it happened. 

I think if you quote a section of quoted material, IDF thinks that you're quoting the person who quoted the quote, instead of the person who said the thing inside of the quote, if that makes sense.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I think if you quote a section of quoted material, IDF thinks that you're quoting the person who quoted the quote, instead of the person who said the thing inside of the quote, if that makes sense.

Yes, this has happened to me before as well.

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

This is so hard to read lmao :whut: :whut: :whut:

• Haha 1