The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Victor definitely coming for some of Cam's votes (don't vote split people, you can vote for both) 

He already came for them on IDF`s favorite upbeat performance poll lol.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Kenzie had the biggest spike of the night and the highest overall average. I missed both of his performances, though. I only saw Cam’s 2nd one. 

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 4-H&geo=US&q=Kenzie wheeler,Cam Anthony,Rachel mac,Victor Solomon,Jordan Matthew Young

Kenzie was at his shakiest tonight I`m afraid, at least for me.

• Like 1

Just now, CaptainOggy6320 said:

Kenzie is winning tomorrow, calling it right now.

Looking the Google Trends (haven't even watched the performances nor looked at the FB reactions because of school work), I am calling it for Kenzie as well. Probably the best for both him and Cam career wise. (If Cam wins, I hope Blake works out something with him that is not letting him get stuck with RR).

Cam losing would honestly be one of the worst "robberies" in recent memory. He was undeniable every single round of the competition. I'm not throwing a fit if he loses, but it would be just sad.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

Cam losing would honestly be one of the worst "robberies" in recent memory. He was undeniable every single round of the competition. I'm not throwing a fit if he loses, but it would be just sad.

On the bright side...losing means that he would likely not get to be stuck with RR and be MIA long term.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

I don’t know if I’d want to be on IDF for that. I think we already got a sample of that last Tuesday.