The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Seriously? That baffles me. 

I found him to be a little arrogant the whole show..or maybe like..he thought just because of his Blake connection he’d be set. Blake has personally known contestants prior (as have a few coaches), and that doesn’t mean they don’t have to do their share.

He was complaining about it before he sang it..should have spent that time learning it. And in fact, it wouldn’t surprise me if the lack of taking it seriously influenced Blake’s decision. 

• Like 1

Pete... arrogant? :lmao: Lol, I’m going to be honest with you guys. I think a lot you have just been waiting for an opportunity to bash this guy. He admitted that assuming he would make it and dropping the ball on his IS song was wrong, so why are we still bashing him and calling him “arrogant,” which is a HUGE exaggeration.

• Like 10

Just gonna put this out here

I know we all have our opinions and everything but it doesn't sound quite right for me to make such a strong statement towards a person's attitude if we don't know them at all. Yes we can criticize their performances or something (this is an online forum for The Voice after all), but for you to criticize someone's attitude without you knowing them personally (and obviously without them knowing you at all lol) doesn't sit well with me.

There's a clear line between hating and stating an opinion, hoping y'all know that ;) 

I'm not only talking about Pete's situation here, this applies to every artists 

• Like 5

To change the topic, what time did we got the studios for the live playoffs? I feel like this season's semi finals will be REALLY GOOD. Lots of talented artists and I'm so excited about the group performances too! (hoping we have one..)

• Like 1

I didn’t find Pete arrogant at all, but I can see why he might have came across as arrogant to some people who didn’t have the info.

Of course, if you still call him arrogant after having apologized, that’s on you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I didn’t find Pete arrogant at all, but I can see why he might have came across as arrogant to some people who didn’t have the info.

Of course, if you still call him arrogant after having apologized, that’s on you.

I didn’t know he apologized. So at least he knows he shouldn’t have done that.

And I don’t hate him as a performer. I thought he was pretty good, and had I not read IDF, I would have just assumed tptb bussed him with a song out of his range. (Which was my original thought when I heard he was complaining and then listened to him perform.) 

but it’s just crazy to me. He’s not a kid. He’s a professional. And the decision to not know his instant save song says a lot. And extremely off putting.

Edited by mercfan3

10 hours ago, seak05 said:

In his live today, Pete said he’d been looking at numbers and thought he was going through, so he didn’t know speechless.

but yeah in the past you have one IS song, and it doesn’t change unless you use it 

LMFAO 😂. I'm speechless 🤣

• Haha 3

Maybe he bought into the IDF hype that he was going through. 

Yeah, nice guy and all. Probably not a mean bone in his body. But I’ll never understand that thought process, when he’s singing for millions of people on live TV. Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

How do you figure that? The IS was going to be Corey or Ryleigh. I don’t think Pete was competitive.

Because the numbers showed that he was not too far behind Corey, but well in front of Ryleigh and definitely in front of Jose.

Edited by Rodney

Just now, echoap said:

Too bad Zae is gone now 😔. Perhaps the audience just "wasn't a fan" of his performances :giggle:

If he had delivered in the PO then he might've had a shot. Too bad he failed to deliver. And that's really depressing considering the fact that he had my favorite studio.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, British Man said:

Charlie Mason was probably still like:

"Even though Zae flopped, he can still get wildcard. Actually, I think Kelly will save him."

Or at least what D**ney thought

I'm sure Tuesday was mixed emotions for him since Zae happened, but then Pete also happened

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I still don't get how on earth does Pete sound like Todd???

I still don`t get why he used words as "despise" and "hate" to refer to Todd in the first place. And then for Pete.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I still don`t get why he used words as "despise" and "hate" to refer to Todd in the first place. And then for Pete.

Did you know he tried to get Todd’s Wikipedia page removed? :haha:

cjRvLdX.png

• Haha 28