The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. 

Also, they has Kenzie placed higher than Cam. Interesting....

It`s not a 100% given that Cam will win yet. He has a very good chance, but Kenzie is still there. I think tomorrow might tell us what we need to know. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. 

Also, they have Kenzie placed higher than Cam. Interesting....

I think everyone who follows the voice, including mj, the coaches, idf, is conditioned to lean towards the country singer as the winner (see also earlier in this thread, and Blake’s comments on Kelly). 

With iTunes now being gone, it’s only idf though that obsessively tracks enough obscure stats in season to realize that Kenzie might not be resonating as much as one would expect (also we could be wrong). 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

He just lowkey can't stand every contestant that is a thread to his favorites. He just was very explicity about hating Todd (and Pete)

The drama on here this season 😂💯

Now I'm gonna wonder if every new user is him if he goes to the extent of getting wiki pgs removed. 

Edited by gingerbread

Guys there is something that I keep wondering about I know I stated something similar before I’ll do it again and I might do it as a topic. If Jordan did a country ballad like desperado or cover me up and delivered and gave his best performance yet , can Jordan get PV over cam , because this maybe an Ian and Jim scenario again.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 2

Just now, Mohammad said:

Guys there is something that I keep wondering about I know I stated something similar before I’ll do it again and I might do it as a topic. If Jordan did a country ballad and delivered and gave his best performance yet , can Jordan get PV over cam , because this maybe an Ian and Jim scenario again.

I don`t think so. Cam is too strong at this point. He has a geniune chance of beating Kenzie as well.

The only Ian/Jim scenario I could see unfolding maaaaaaaaaybe could be Rachel/Dana, depending on their songs and receptions. I`m still thinking Rachel has an advantage though.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don`t think so. Cam is too strong at this point. He has a geniune chance of beating Kenzie as well.

The only Ian/Jim scenario I could see unfolding maaaaaaaaaybe could be Rachel/Dana, depending on their songs and receptions. I`m still thinking Rachel has an advantage though.

I know that cam is strong at this point but weren’t there similar scenarios for example: season 18 were T-storm was literally loved and literally got an overwhelming number of views and still came in third and an AA powerhouse got second. 
Same thing last season where Ian was strong and got momentum and had really good and strong performances and was loved by country and non-country fans and got a good amount of views and got PV yet Jim still took the PV spot from him in the semifinals.

Edited by Mohammad

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

I’ll be up late tonight just for the song choices 😊

Last time I was up because I procrastinated on my history notes and had to sleep at 5 AM 🤪, so I got to see the song choices as people found them

Guess who still has two chapters of history notes to do before his final exam on monday....... :stealth:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

The drama on here this season 😂💯

Now I'm gonna wonder if every new user is him if he goes to the extent of getting wiki pgs removed. 

You’re not alone. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Did you know he tried to get Todd’s Wikipedia page removed? :haha:

cjRvLdX.png

I actually spit out my coffee when I read this.

Yo since it requires scrolling I was literally like “who knows, maybe TeamAudra is speculating because Disney wasn’t a Todd fan, it might be a reach”

And then....oh the reveal of the username in the bottom.......this was the funniest thing ever😭

Anyways don’t use the same exact username for everything kids (and ofc don’t be so petty that you go out of ur way to try to remove Wikipedia pages of actually successful people)

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Haha 3

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I actually spit out my coffee when I read this.

Yo since it requires scrolling I was literally like “who knows, maybe TeamAudra is speculating because Disney wasn’t a Todd fan, it might be a reach”

Oh the reveal of the username in the bottom.......this was the funniest thing ever😭

Anyways don’t use the same exact username for everything kids (and ofc don’t be so petty that you go out of ur way to try to remove Wikipedia pages of actually successful people)

I actually said something to him about it a few months ago, and he just gave me  the laughing emoji. Its 100% him. 

21 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

You sound salty but at least they have something in common, they both sounded terrible before they left. Mtv Awards 2019 Whatever GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

I’m going to disagree with you on that. Zae didn’t sound terrible (imo), just a bit hoarse. I definitely disagree on Cami. Maybe you should re-watch...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

As happy as I am that Gihanna is above Corey, I don't see it.

I mean, she actually got the public vote for the playoffs, but they read it out wrong. Gihanna should be first on that list she's going to get PV I'm 100% sure about that there's no chance she's going home yeah definitely.

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Did you know he tried to get Todd’s Wikipedia page removed? :haha:

cjRvLdX.png

Omg D1sney doesn't have limits, so stupid. If you're reading this: come on man he's a contestant, why the obsession?

if Victor sing gospel he can get into the Top3.
The IS is between Dana or Jordan. I see in Dana a situation like Rose's, all coaches love her!

So, who do you all think is getting the most severely bussed tomorrow night?

side note:  altho it is definitely within the realm of possibility that we could end up with a Cam/Corey/Jordan/Kenzie finale i really wouldn't like to see another all-male finale like we had S7.