The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Many people ignore the fact that her performance of “You Are the Reason” was one of the best of the night. She deserved PV after that and she might have been able to get if it wasn’t for her coach... 😕

I insist, the best thing for her, would have been being instantly eliminated. She would have left on a high note instead of being insulted and humilliated after her Instant Save performance. The Youtube's comments on that performance were brutal.

Edit: At the same time, let's give her some credit, she was the first person (with the bloodbath format) to be in the Instant Save on the quarter-finals that actually made it to the middle 3 in the Semifinal, instead of being instantly eliminated.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

Many people ignore the fact that her performance of “You Are the Reason” was one of the best of the night. 

FTFY. ;)

She deserved PV after that and she might have been able to get if it wasn’t for her coach... 😕

Exactly.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Dean219 said:

Hey guys, I've been a fan of the show for a while and just found out idolforuns a few days ago(after Deion bashed you guys lol). I've reading some threads and I think you all are so funny and I'm so glad to be part of the forum now 🙂

Deion...that you?! 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Dean219 said:

Hey guys, I've been a fan of the show for a while and just found out idolforuns a few days ago(after Deion bashed you guys lol). I've reading some threads and I think you all are so funny and I'm so glad to be part of the forum now 🙂

Welcome! 😊 

44 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I insist, the best thing for her, would have been being instantly eliminated. She would have left on a high note instead of being insulted and humilliated after her Instant Save performance. The Youtube's comments on that performance were brutal.

Edit: At the same time, let's give her some credit, she was the first person (with the bloodbath format) to be in the Instant Save on the quarter-finals that actually made it to the middle 3 in the Semifinal, instead of being instantly eliminated.

And also the first person to win an instant save without singing. I feel very confident that feat will never be matched! She must have had a solid base of support. If Adam wasn’t so bad at picking songs (“Cry”), she probably could have made the finale.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dean219 said:

Welcome!!! Who are your favorite this season? Or even Past Seasons?

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

How come we’re getting them so early now? We usually don’t get them until like 12 pm est that day

Probably because the studios are available on all streaming platforms now.

There is a chance it could be later this time around, the first set of studios were announced here a few hours past midnight ET...but I am willing to guess they would release at the same time like most of new singles (again...midnight ET)

1 hour ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Welcome!!! Who are your favorite this season? Or even Past Seasons?

This season I'm rooting for Corey and Cam, but there are plenty I like. S20 is super stacked

My favorites on previous seasons were Desz, Chloe, Michael Lee, Noah Mac and Matt McAndrew

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Dean219 said:

This season I'm rooting for Corey and Cam, but there are plenty I like. S20 is super stacked

My favorites on previous seasons were Desz, Chloe, Michael Lee, Noah Mac and Matt McAndrew

You like both Matt McAndrew and Cam Anthony... Incredible taste. 👌

Edited by Jordan Smith Fan

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Do y"all think TPTB (or Blake) might push Jordan to go country to give a bit of competition to Kenzie?

Jordan did classic country for his blind, and it didn’t go over very well. It just doesn’t fit him. He’s much better/at home in the southern rock/blues country lane. I think going back to class country would backfire. 

• Like 1