The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, MulherPepita said:

Why don't we create a Discord "group - or whatever they call it" and we share the spoilers we have there? 😄

I discord lots.  I know streaming your monitor screen to the rest of the discord is very possible, so.......

52 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah this is definitely a fault on NBC's part. I'm feeling convinced that it's the same 4 at this point lol. No reason for an announcement if it's the same lineup.

I think it's more that they just don't want to confuse the audience (it's really not hard to do...) by announcing another full panel when this season has literally only aired 2 episodes so far. Timelines are different this year with the broadcast starting later.

Honestly, I don’t see anything wrong with posting the blinds spoilers, once they’re all confirmed. That would give those who’s favorites get eliminated early something to look forward to. 😀

Having said that, I can live with it either way. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Why don’t you guys just find someone who went to the tapings and talk with them if you don’t want to wait until it’s officially released. And by that way, you can know whatever happens without coming on the public forum and saying anything

How can you tell apart someone who actually went to a taping from someone who's a poser?

9 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Why don’t you guys just find someone who went to the tapings and talk with them if you don’t want to wait until it’s officially released. And by that way, you can know whatever happens without coming on the public forum and saying anything

And why we don't just let people share their info here in the spoilers thread instead of discourage them?

5 minutes ago, French20 said:

according to some of those who had the ticket for this first session, some of them have still been in the "waiting room" for an hour, so there could be a delay in the beginning

you can be in the waiting room for a while after check in. Once they're "let in" to the stage, coach names should be on the chairs 

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

The flocking to the accounts is a big part of the concern, them removing and hiding information (and covers for that matter...) is another bit of it. My language in that message is a lot firmer than I intended it to be, just need to be firm for any potential newcomers that arrive to IDF just trying to spoil all the info at once/cause trouble lol.

That make sense to me.   Perhaps is should be IDF SOP that anyone posting a spoiler should include an admonition to not follow or contact a contestant until reveal day.  

9 minutes ago, French20 said:

according to some of those who had the ticket for this first session, some of them have still been in the "waiting room" for an hour, so there could be a delay in the beginning

The hour wait is typical.  The producers want to make sure that the audience members' webcams and microphones are on and properly working.  They will then use that to decide which 100 members will be in the virtual audience, and where they will be placed on the virtual audience screen.

They will also use this opportuntiy to determine which audience member is a bot who put their screen on a self recording program and boot them appropriately.

A rule of thumb for those of you who are attending a virtual taping for the first time: prepare for a 90 minute period between the time you are required to check in and the first blind audition you see.  Also, eat your lunches/dinners before you check-in.

6 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

That make sense to me.   Perhaps is should be IDF SOP that anyone posting a spoiler should include an admonition to not follow or contact a contestant until reveal day.  

you can probably still view stuff w/o interacting w/ it, so this seems feasible to me.

2 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

The users are generally good about everything. It's all the non-users that generally cause the issues lol

• Like 2