Favorite one chair turn audition from each season

antikid

S3: Nicholas David

S4: Amber Carrington

S5: Cole Vosbury

S9: Jeffrey Austin/Korin Bukowski (I liked Jeffrey more in the lives but preferred Korin in the pre-taped rounds, so I'm keeping them both on here)

S11: Michael Sanchez

S12: Enid Ortiz

S14: Jackie Verna

S15: MaKenzie Thomas

S16: Kendra Checketts

S18: Jon Mullins

• Like 1

S18: Mandi Thomas, Kailey Abel

S16: Cecily Hennigan

S15: Jake Wells, MaKenzie Thomas 

S14: Shana Halligan

I can't believe Cecily, Jake, and MaKenzie only got 1 chair each. All three's auditions are one of my favorites in that respective season.

Edit: I forgot Kailey!

Edited by FloorWax

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

S18: Mandi Thomas

S16: Cecily Hennigan

S15: Jake Wells, MaKenzie Thomas 

S14: Shana Halligan

I can't believe Cecily, Jake, and MaKenzie only got 1 chair each. All three's auditions are one of my favorites in that respective season.

I completely forgot about Jake but I'm with you on that.

S1 =. Frenchie Davis _ I Kissed A Girl

S2 =  Jamar Rodgers _ Seven Nation Army

S3 =  Amanda Brown _ Valerie

S4 =  Amber Carrington _ Good Girl

S5 =  Cole Vosbury _ Movin On Up

S6 =  Brothers Walker _ Keep Me In Mind

S7 =  Troy Ritchie _ Out Of My League

S8 = Clinton Washington _ Candle In The Wind

S9 =  Jeffery Austin _ Lay Me Down

S10 = Shalyah Fearing _ What Is Love

S11 = Michael Sanchez _ Use Me

S12 = Chris Blue _ Tracks Of My Tears

S13 = Michael Kight _ Sugar

S14 = Jackie Verna _ Peter Pan

S15 = Jake Wells _ When The Stars Go Blue

S16 = Andrew Sevener _ Honky Tonk Woman

S17 = Steve Knill _ Up To The Mountain

S18 = Kailey Abel _ Forever Young

• Like 1

s1- Frenchie Davis

s3- Amanda Brown

s8- Hannah Kirby

s9 -Korin Bukowski

s10- Shalyah Fearing, Jared Harder

s11- Michael Sanchez.Josette Diaz

s12- CHRIS BLUE, Jesse Larson

s13- Katrina Rose, 

s14- Mia Boostrom, Angel Bonilla,Jordyn Simone, Shana Halligan, Jackie Verna

s15- Tyke James, Audri Bartholomew

s16- Lisa Ramey, Kendra Checketts, Oliv Blu, Cecily Hennigan

s17- Hello Sunday, Steve Knill, Lauren Hill, Damali

s 18- Megan Danielle. Joei Fulco, Mandi Thomas, Cedrice, Jacob Daniel Murphy, Kailey Abel

• Like 1

From S13-S18 

I cant choose just one per seasons lol 

S18

Mandi Thomas 

Kailey Abel 

Brittney Allen

S17

Damali 

Elise Azkoul 

S16

Karly Moreno 

LiLi Joy 

S15

Jake Wells

Makenzie Thomas 

S14

Mia Boostrom

Jorge Eduardo

S13

Rebecca Brunner

Meagan McNeal

HM: Amanda Brown

Edited by Feder

S4: Amber Carrington (I've seen a lot of her performances despite not watching S4 too much and she was great)

S5: Cole Vosbury (I literally do not remember any other 1-chair turn from this season so Cole wins this spot by default)

S6: Tess Boyer (One of the most improved contestatnts of the season for sure)

S7: Troy Ritchie (Literally every other 1-chair turn this season except Amanda Lee Peers and Bree Fondacaro was either montaged or a teenage boy.)

S8: Noelle Bybee JUST for her battle with Sawyer (Everyone else was completely forgettable except Hannah Kirby, who I disliked)

S9: Jeffery Austin

S10: Shalyah Fearing

S11: Michael Sanchez? I couldn't care less about any of them.

S12: Chris Blue

S13: Lucas Holliday? None of these were remotely memorable for me.

S14: Mia Boostroom

S15: Kelly Bugs MaKenzie Thomas

S16: Kendra Checketts 

S17: Oh god the 1 chair turns this season were godawful... uh I guess Lauren Hall?

S18: Cedrice

Not counting blocked contestants:

S18: Kailey Abel (I know they each only had one spot left but SHAME on the rest for not turning. Shame x2 on Blake for screwing her over in battles.)

S17: Steve Knill (HM: Elise Azkoul - iffy season for 1-chairs; these were the only 2 standouts)

S16: Cecily Hennigan (GREAT season for one-chairs. HM: Kendra Checketts, LiLi Joy - the fact that we lost Cecily and Lili in battles to mediocre contestants is awful)

S15: Jake Wells (Skillfully MaKenzie's superior ofc - she's be my #2 here - but for listening purposes I preferred Jake's blind audition)

S14: Dylan Hartigan (HM: Shana Halligan - weird mix this season but some good ones throughout)

S13: Lucas Holliday (But the fact that Katrina Rose got montaged is depressing - I would've loved to have heard her full blind)

S12: Chris Blue (Duh. HM: Taylor Alexander and Sammie Zonana - country Cher and folky Ariana were two unusual but fantastic blinds!)

S11: Michael Sanchez (the only option tbh)

S10: Shalyah Fearing (tbh I wouldn't turn for a single 1-chair that got fully aired this season. The montaged ones all sounded more interesting.)

S9: Korin Bukowski (lots of options here - HM: Jeffery Austin, Chase Kerby)

S8: Hannah Kirby (the only option! I believe only 3 1-chairs got fully aired that season - Hannah, Jack, and Barry)

S7: Troy Ritchie (HM: Amanda Lee Peers - Both robbed by the same contestant who they clearly outperformed lol.)

S6: Ddendyl (Mostly average 1 chairs)

S5: Cole Vosbury (but really... none)

S4: Garrett Gardner (again... default)

S3: Amanda Brown (I always forgot she was just a 1-chair. Compared to the rest of her run, this was underwhelming - but she was still the best 1-chair blind I recall from that season)

S2: Jamar Rogers (the best one-chair that I can remember from this season.)

S1: Too far back for me to distinguish quality

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

S18: Kailey Abel (I know they each only had one spot left but SHAME on the rest for not turning. Shame x2 on Blake for screwing her over in battles.)

S17: Steve Knill (HM: Elise Azkoul - iffy season for 1-chairs; these were the only 2 standouts)

S16: Cecily Hennigan (GREAT season for one-chairs. HM: Kendra Checketts, LiLi Joy - the fact that we lost Cecily and Lili in battles to mediocre contestants is awful)

S15: Jake Wells (Skillfully MaKenzie's superior ofc - she's be my #2 here - but for listening purposes I preferred Jake's blind audition)

S14: Dylan Hartigan (HM: Shana Halligan - weird mix this season but some good ones throughout)

S13: Lucas Holliday (But the fact that Katrina Rose got montaged is depressing - I would've loved to have heard her full blind)

S12: Chris Blue (Duh. HM: Taylor Alexander and Sammie Zonana - country Cher and folky Ariana were two unusual but fantastic blinds!)

S10: Shalyah Fearing (tbh I wouldn't turn for a single 1-chair that got fully aired this season. The montaged ones all sounded more interesting.)

S8: Hannah Kirby (the only option! I believe only 3 1-chairs got fully aired that season - Hannah, Jack, and Barry)

S7: Troy Ritchie (HM: Amanda Lee Peers - Both robbed by the same contestant who they clearly outperformed lol.)

S3: Amanda Brown (I always forgot she was just a 1-chair. Compared to the rest of her run, this was underwhelming - but she was still the best 1-chair blind I recall from that season)

of the ones I recognize, I agree, other than probably Dylan Hartigan, because I didn't particularly like him from his battle with Brynn

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Really? Because, looking at the montaged 1 chair turns, we have Gina Castanzo, Lacy Mandigo, Jonathan Bach, Trey O'Dell, Lily Green, and Chelsea Gann.

Haven't listened to Lily or Chelsea yet, but of the other 4, the only ones I like from the studio version of their blinds are Gina and Jonathan, the latter of whom might be an unpopular opinion considering you couldn't really go anywhere on this forum before while the season was airing and NOT find a thread relating to the blinds where Jonathan WASN'T being crapped on.

7- Troy Ritchie

8- Hannah Kirby 

9- Celeste Betton (hm: Cassandra Robertson, Jeffrey Austin)

10- Shalyah Fearing

11 - Michael Sanchez

12 - Chris Blue

13 - Lukas Holiday

14 - Amber Sauer

15 - Mackenzie Thomas (hm: Franc West)

16- Presley Tennant

17- Caroline Reilly

18- Cedrice (HM: Megan Danielle, Jon Mullins, Mandi Thomas)

• 2 years later...

S19: Chloé Hogan - What The World Needs Now Is Love (HM: James Pyle)

S20: Halley Greg - I'm Like A Bird (HM: Savanna Chestnut)
S21: David Vogel - Breathin (HM: Hailey Green) (Not counting blocks)
S22: Lana Love - Candy (HM: Justin Aaron, Julia Aslanli)

Edited by Ottoxxx

Season 15: MaKenzie Thomas

Season 16: Cecily Hennigan 

Season 17: Steve Knill

Season 18: Kailey Abel

Season 19: Casme

Season 20: Rio Doyle

Season 21: Hailey Green

Season 22: Justin Aaron (HM: Lana Love)

Edited by erik g