Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

Beyonce Bae GIFAlanis Morissette 90S GIFcountry music cma awards GIF by The 52nd Annual CMA Awardsrihanna riri GIFLights It Aint Me Babe GIF by Billboard Music AwardsAre You Sure Britney Spears GIF by MOODMANHappy Kelly Clarkson GIF by The Voicecountry music cma awards GIF by The 52nd Annual CMA AwardsMusic Video GIF by ShakiraHappy Country Music GIF by Kelsea BalleriniTaylor Swift Hair Flip GIF by MOODMANLady Gaga Applause GIFred carpet GIF by AMAsmusic video one in a million mv GIFAriana Grande GIF by NOW That's MusicHappy Janelle Monae GIF by AntebellumJustin Timberlake What GIFConfused Carly Rae Jepsen GIF by Grease Livealicia keys television GIF by The Voice

While we wait for the Alicia Keys rankings to be submitted, I'd like to announce the next round of the Musician Discography Rankdown! We are going to do a BONUS ROUND for all the music to date that has been released by the past selected artists after their round was completed. 

BEYONCÉ (after June 26, 2020)

@Deeee

ALANIS MORISETTE (after July 9, 2020)

@Elliott

CARRIE UNDERWOOD (after July 17, 2020)

@Steven_

RIHANNA (after Aug. 5, 2020)

@1234567890

KESHA (after Aug. 25, 2020)

@FrogLenzen

BRITNEY SPEARS (after Sept. 2, 2020)

@*Wallace

KELLY CLARKSON (after Sept. 20, 2020)

@goofycilla90

KACEY MUSGRAVES (after Oct 26, 2020)

@*Chris

SHAKIRA (after Nov. 30, 2020)

@.Rei

KELSEA BALLERINI (after Mar. 29, 2021)

@QueenKalie

TAYLOR SWIFT (after June 3, 2021)

@*Amanda

LADY GAGA (after Aug. 25, 2021)

@.Rei

JESSE MCCARTNEY (after Sept. 26, 2021)

@miss denise

AALIYAH (after Oct. 28, 2021)

@*Lily

ARIANA GRANDE (after July 22, 2022)

@#jeah

JANELLE MONÁE (after Sept. 8, 2022)

@totes4totes

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE (after Nov. 4, 2022)

@JC

CARLY RAE JEPSEN (after Feb. 20, 2023)

@sublymonal

ALICIA KEYS (after Feb. 22, 2024)

@Crisis

Unfortunately, The Chicks, Janet, Madonna, and Christina don't have any new music since their round, either because it was too recent or they are on hiatus or whatever. But obviously @~Tom~ @taylorkat @Qorey @Solaris can still play, along with anyone else who wants to join! @NGM @Zoey @Alex95 @erik g @rdhaley96 @*Diana The round will start once the Alicia Keys rankdown is done and the winner is posted. 

Check out the front page for all the music that is going to be part of the game, and feel free to send me any corrections/additions/etc. Every selected artist will have at least 1 song in the finals. We are going to have a TOP 40. So that's 19 songs (one for each of the artists eligible) plus 21 additional songs from any of the artists. 

I'm excited for the round and I hope the rest of you are too! And maybe this will motivate people to get those Alicia Keys rankings submitted woohoooo!

• Like 2

• FrogLenzen changed the title to Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)
3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

BEYONCÉ (after June 26, 2020)

ALANIS MORISETTE (after July 9, 2020)

CARRIE UNDERWOOD (after July 17, 2020)

can we also talk about the LIGHTNING SPEED that these rounds use to go by in, whew

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

can we also talk about the LIGHTNING SPEED that these rounds use to go by in, whew

lol the Carrie round took like 3 months to finish

22 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Every selected artist will have at least 1 song in the finals.

How do I get that Aaliyah song unreleased because I can’t have that being her legacy here!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

How do I get that Aaliyah song unreleased because I can’t have that being her legacy here!

I was confused why Derek didn’t mention Aaliyah from the artists that hadn’t released music! Did another song of her with R K*lly leak without my knowledge?

Edited by ~Tom~

10 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

I was confused why Derek didn’t mention Aaliyah from the artists that hadn’t released music! Did another song of her with R K*lly leak without my knowledge?

Her uncle announced a posthumous album (which has not surfaced in 2.5 years) but they released one song from it which just felt sloppy IMO. And then they announced the album will have lots of collaborations but it was just a run of questionable/problematic male artists, which felt especially tasteless all things considering :/ 

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Her uncle announced a posthumous album (which has not surfaced in 2.5 years) but they released one song from it which just felt sloppy IMO. And then they announced the album will have lots of collaborations but it was just a run of questionable/problematic male artists, which felt especially tasteless all things considering :/ 

yeah, pretty much this... should we add a rule to exclude posthumous releases...?

45 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

yeah, pretty much this... should we add a rule to exclude posthumous releases...?

I wouldn’t be against this, but also am easy with however the majority feels about it.

It’s hard as I think it’s kinda case by case and not all are handled with bad intent.