Definitely my favorite season so far. This season felt for me less drama filled where the queens seemed to be more real. No made up storylines, no over the top verging-on-fake personalities. Queens seemed to behave more real and less fake most of the time and it was really refreshing to see. Also some of the best queens run I've ever seen and there were many queens to root for that it really made me feel like the show peaked with this season.
1. Bianca del Rio - The best run from any queen that I've seen so far. Flawless in all aspects. Queen of slaying the competition with only one outfit. Queen of reading everybody else and not being mean or disrespectful. Queen of performing flawlessly in every challenge. The perfect contestant. Definitely in my top contestants ever.
2. Adore Delano - One of my favorite journeys from a contestant. Adore went from performing poorly the first weeks to slaying the competition towards the end. Awesome personality, humor and iconic moments without trying hard. Some of the most iconic performances in challenges like her rapping. For sure one of my favorite contestants ever.
3. Trinity K. Bonet - Ugh I was rooting for Trinity so much and wanted her to lasted way longer that she did. I love how she would always seem so unsure while preparing for the challenge and then out of nowhere came and slay. Trinity's relationship with Bianca was definitely a highlight for the season and I love how she took the help and improved so much by the time she left. Hopefully I get to see her in one of the All-Stars seasons. Also queen of slaying in the Lip-Syncs.
4. Ben DelaCreme - Ben had sort of the same run as Detox did in the previous season. Both early frontrunners with mad talent that in the end sort of lost steam and whose eliminations seemed right when they happened. Having said that, I loved Ben DelaCreme's look and personality and really wished she had shown more. Her Maggie Smith impersonation was also flawless.
5. Joslyn Fox - Joslyn Fox is the kind of trainwreck that I love. Clueless and hilarious. Delusional but still fun. During the whole Joslyn/Courtney drama I was always team Joslyn as she was actually a really nice person while Courtney was just cocky and full of herself. While Joslyn wasn't the greatest queen, her run was still fun and her wearing the practically just stripes and threads for two weeks in a row even though the judges criticized her for this was kinda hilarious. Her split during the Lip-Sync at the same time as Laganja was unbelievable!!! I don't know if it was planned or not but it was one of my favorite moments in a Lip-Sync. I just loved her!
6. Courtney Act - Well here is the unpopular opinion I was talking about before. While Courtney didn't take a step wrong in the competition, she also didn't do anything remotely outstanding to me. Yes, she had some sicks outfits but for me is more creative to sew an impressive outfit than use an expensive outfit with wings that you brought from outside. I won't say she wasn't terrible but she didn't excite me and I was rooting for the likes of least polished queens like Adore and Joslyn instead of her. Her performance in the Rumusical was of course outstanding but then I preferred Adore. I also think I don't really like her type of drag, I guess. I prefer the over the top make-up and over the top act and for me most of the time she was just relying on pretty. Overall, a solid queen but a one that wasn't one of my favorites.
7. Milk - I really like what I saw of Milk. Milk didn't compromise by changing her style and she just gave her what she felt like it. While her run wasn't omgaw amazing, I wish Milk had lasted longer cause I saw a lot of potential there. Milk is also pretty hot out of drag and that is always a plus.
8. Darienne Lake - How did Darienne make it top 4th place I would never know. I guess her Lip-Syncs abilities were really great. She had some really great looks.
9. April Carrion - Robbed!! Would have loved to see more from her. She had some really great runways looks and I was rooting for her.
10. Vivacious - I felt kinda bad for Vivacious cause I was rooting for her to make it far given all her experience in the drag world. Unfortunalely for her, her style was perceived as outdated for the judges and contestants which is what ultimately sent her home IMO. Having said that Vivacious and Ornacia's entrance was iconic and hilarious and I kinda enjoyed her last runway look which I've already seen in Cailtin/Jason's jazz routine in SYTYCD season 5 From that bottom 3 I would have saved April over her cause I liked her more but tbh I would have cut Adore Delano over those two during that week as she was noticeably worst. Having said that I enjoyed Vivacious the little I saw her.
11. Laganja Estranja - Oh I guess I have two unpopular opinions. The only thing that Laganja contributed to the season with was her I feel attacked gif. Well she had like two great runways outfits. But she was annoying, whining and I was massively disappointed because she was one of the queens I knew before watching the show (thanks to SYTYCD).
12. Gia Gunn - Annoying. I wasn't buying the whole fishy drag queen act and most of the time she was just rude. I wasn't a fan.
13. Kelly Mantle - To be honest I don't believe she was that bad and would have probably placed Adore Delano in the bottom 2 instead of her but in the end she was not that memorable and I really only remember her for the bacon she wore in her TV Show Look. I do believe there was potential though but again I would have also saved Vivacious over her so I wasn't really bothered by her elimination.
14. Magnolia Crawford - Awful runway look and she came off as delusional at the end so I'm glad she was among the first queen eliminated from her group.
1- Season 6
2 - Season 4
3 - Season 5
4 - Season 1
5 - Season 2
6 - Season 3
7 - All-Stars Season 1
Top 15 Queens so far
Bebe Zahrara Bennet
Phi Phi O'Hara
Bianca del Rio