The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Cami and James were both strong in this battle, from start to finish i couldn't find who was the winner because their voices went well together

i will surely have chosen Cami for her pure voice at the end of the performance but both are strong

Both were amazing. James was better than I expected. That being said Cami is such a QUEEN, she's so incredible!!! Man the light head voice that she uses towards the end of the songs is just magnificent. I would probably choose Cami. She's turning out to be one of my favorite Female contestants ever.

Btw out of all the battles this is the one to which I felt myself more connected with.

• Like 2

I personally didn’t care for the arrangement, and the song is overdone as hell, but I still really enjoyed it! Cami and James had two of my favorite blinds and they killed it in this round as well.

That said, I would pick Cami. She showed things I didn’t see in her blind (notably the low register). 

• Like 1

Both of them had like two of my fav blinds this season, and they did so well together! That being said, I feel like they should've done a little less harmonies so that Cami could showcase her voice more. I think that part of the reason why Gwen and Blake chose James is because he overpowered her in the harmonies (although they sounded good together). Cami was definitely the winner though. Ughhh we need to vote for her in the lives! Kelly will save desz if that's the case, so we need to give Cami all of our votes so that they both make it 

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, it sucks that James didn´t make lives, even though he was paired against one of my favorites in the KOs. Blake should have put him against JusJon or the trio and taken him.

This! Bringing three country acts and stealing one that's kinda country adjacent to the lives is beyond preposterous

• Like 2

Just now, antikid said:

This! Bringing three country acts and stealing one that's kinda country adjacent to the lives is beyond preposterous

If I were Blake i would have done

Ian vs Ben 

Jim vs WTW

James vs JusJon

So you have Ian,who´s country but has gravelly sound and tone instead of the usual twang, Jim, who doesn´t sound country at all, but more Americana, James, pop/soul and Sid, blues/soul, and you have a slightly more balanced team. And Taryn if she wins the 4 way.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who felt it was a little underwhelming? It was good, but I felt Cami could have done a lot more. I preferred Noah and Chloe’s version. 🤷‍♂️ Maybe it will grow on me as I listen to it more and more. 😊

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2