The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

ย 

Taryn said during one of her IG live streams that the announcement will be done live. So, I guess that's the case.

So theyย might not even know this time who won until the actual moment the playoffs begin. Either way, they will still work with and rehearse with their coaches for their playoffs performance in case they actually have to sing. One more mentoring session I guess.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

ย 

Taryn said during one of her IG live streams that the announcement will be done live. So, I guess that's the case.

ย 

OH NVM SO yup that will be exciting!

ย 

Edited by anonymouskid_35

4 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

ย 

This will be one of the most nerve-racking moments ofย my life. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Edited by Bk1234

It does make things more interesting, mainly because we already knew Michael won before the playoffs, and it was obvious that he was going to win considering all the other 3 underperformed (still mad at TPTB for sabotaging TMH with a Songland pop song) , but this year, we have 4 strong people, 2 of them with legitimate chances and we really wonยดt know until they take the stage.ย 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Wait so will Chloe and Carter close the Monday episode?

Either them or Cami /John H, depending on which they they will go, since we donยดt know still. If they decide to put Cami vs John to open Monday, Desz and Sid could close it. But Desz/Sid canยดt go after Carter/Chloe.

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Theyโ€™ll probably want to pimp Carter more, heading into the PO, so my money is on him closing the Monday episode. Then, Desz or John will probably close the PO, but Iโ€™m leaning Desz on that one.ย 

ย 

I would LOVE that situation ๐Ÿ˜

Like I said, who ever closes the PO is practically guaranteed a PV, and they often choose someone that has ย consistent so far to do it. Not to mention it wonยดt be Team Blake this season, so yeah, Iยดm betting Desz, John H or Payge respectively. If not Payge on Team Gwen, maybe Carter.

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Kelsie could be on Monday based on her post, so if she is, weโ€™d probably get Desz vs Sid and Madeline vs Kelsie from Team Kelly on Monday and Tanner vs Marisa on Tuesday. Unless the montage happens Monday, I think we could be seeing Van vs Joseph getting montaged Tuesdayย 

ย 

๐ŸฅŠKnockouts๐ŸฅŠ

Tune intoย @nbcthevoiceย Monday 8/7C!

ย 

ย 

That may be a sign sheยดs Monday yes, which would mean Tanner vs Marisa would be on Tuesday, and I doubt they would montage Tanner twice, so perhaps Joseph vs Van might get the axe.

6 minutes ago, echoap said:

I see, Desz is a lock for the PV. ๐Ÿ˜”

ย 

Screenshot_116.png

If that happens, Desz will be our first non-country/non-younger act to ever get a PV on Team Kelly. If Desz can do that, then we can pretty much crown her the winner right after. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

IF Ryan G. doesn't pass the 4KO. Then, we'llย have to see.ย 

Just now, echoap said:

If he can do that (win the PV), then we can pretty much crown him the winner right after.ย 

I believe the general PV currently lies somewhere between Ben, Carter and Ryan. And I don't say this happily.ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3