The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, Dov said:

I agree. I think a lot of people are sleeping on Joseph because the sources’ feedback wasn’t very kind to him during the tapings, but he performed well in the blinds and battles. If he gets a good song choice (such as that) in POs, he could get a surprising amount of votes.

Joseph turned out to be much better than I expected so far, but I don´t think he´s getting the PV, specially considering he has a  good chance of having his KO montaged, and that is a rough situation, particularly in a short season like this one.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that during playoffs Ryan Gallagher will be singing Elton John and Queen while playing the piano. He did that on instagram and its perfect for his style. Despite the fact he has experience in the country lane, I doubt Kelly will repeat the same past mistake with him. 

16 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Country would be the worst choice. Minivan can get weird about people who they perceive as fake country singers. Ryan has been opera/pop all season, if he tries to suddenly switch to country I don’t think they’ll be receptive.

He’d be best with a power ballad that minivan can imagine he’s singing to them/Kelly 

Ryan has pre-show experience singing country so it wouldn't be thaaaat crazy. 

Everyone has double standards, minivan won't stop supporting Ryan, a contestant they already praise and speak so highly of, because he dabbled in country, their favorite genre. Of course, if Joseph were to pull out some classic country he'd get roasted but Ryan is 100% safe if goes for it

Edited by antikid

1 minute ago, antikid said:

Everyone has double standards, minivan won't stop supporting Ryan, a contestant they already praise and speak so highly of, because he dabbled in country, their favorite genre. Of course, if Joseph were to pull out some classic country he'd get roasted but Ryan is 100% safe if goes for it

that's fair, but we can hope lmfao

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

I believe he might sing at least a few country songs who are also famous in other genres, like Always on ny mind and I will always love you. I really don't expect him to go full country and start belting about a danm truck. I'd quit him as my favorite right there. 

Edited by SNI2

LMAO I JUST REALIZED THEY LEFT OUT CASME'S KO IN THE "BEST PERFORMANCES FROM THE LAST BATTLES AND FIRST KOS" ASDJFSLAKDF,SADKLF IM DEAD

edit 1: like they're not wrong lmao but it's kind of hilarious cause i think they just included everyone all the other times

edit 2: dang okay i lowkey feel bad for her now smh 

edit 3: everyone else had their ko and battle in their video, no one else was left out. also weirdly, wtw appears before ben in the video

Edited by ashwinner
  • Haha 4

Just now, ashwinner said:

LMAO I JUST REALIZED THEY LEFT OUT CASME'S KO IN THE "BEST PERFORMANCES FROM THE LAST BATTLES AND FIRST KOS" ASDJFSLAKDF,SADKLF IM DEAD

Being truthful now with their "Best Performances" and leaving the bad ones out now

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, echoap said:

He’d come as a bit of a carpetbagger, I’m afraid, but here’s a hot take —> he’s a better country singer than opera singer. He reminds me a little of Josh Gallagher, but a little more solid lower register. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

He’d come as a bit of a carpetbagger, I’m afraid, but here’s a hot take —> he’s a better country singer than opera singer. He reminds me a little of Josh Gallagher, but a little more solid lower register. 

What has he ever done to be compared to.. Josh Gallagher? Yikes

7 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

edit 1: like they're not wrong lmao but it's kind of hilarious cause i think they just included everyone all the other times

edit 2: dang okay i lowkey feel bad for her now smh 

edit 3: everyone else had their ko and battle in their video, no one else was left out. also weirdly, wtw appears before ben in the video

okay WAIT ryan b.'s KO isn't there LMAO this is good, they're pimping payge ❤️ 

so its probably just them showing the performances of people who made lives

Edited by ashwinner

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I hate to say this but I agree. That's the only non-opera genre in which he doesn't sound below mediocre. 🤢

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Where are you getting Ryan country from, he has like one country clip. Most of his covers are standards, elton john, queen 

Ryan going country wouldn´t be that far off, but as someone said he might pull up the classics that everyone knows, like some Elton John, "Tiny Dancer" would be  a winner for him, or perhaps "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road".

If it´s Queen, then he might go for a staple on the show, "Somebody to Love".

If he actually goes country, I´m thinking he might do something like "Shameless" which is a pop/country hybrid almost, considering both Billy Joel and Garth Brooks have sung it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Where are you getting Ryan country from, he has like one country clip. Most of his covers are standards, elton john, queen 

Just these two, but he doesn’t have many clips of anything on his IG. On second listen, I guess I don’t like it much. Never mind what I said. He should not consider doing country in the show. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfPs0wyn5bM/?igshid=1a8lr4wefopkp

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiOFjj2H69a/?igshid=130c2esqr9geh

Just now, echoap said:

I don't know but I'm sure if Ryan is as dangerous as IDF says, Minivan won't care about his song choices. 

idf is scared of everybody who does well on social media who it doesn't overwhelmingly like lmao, we have to wait for the 4 way ko to see how much of the social media performance translates into voting power

Ok, i'm gonna interrupt all this weird discussion about Ryan doing... country? (Like, WTF?!) to point out that the two most viemed battles in YouTube of this season are both from Team GWEN! (Payge vs Lauren and Carter vs Larriah) And this, having only one and two chair turners on her team. I think she has proved one more time that she is a great coach and deserves better.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1