The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I´ve been noticiting Blake not giving his team standing ovations this season. He was the only one that didn´t stand up for Jim, and surprisingly, not even for WTW.  Sources did say he stood up for Sid though..... 

Nah, who am I kidding, he will still choose WTW.

He’s getting older. Getting up out of your chair takes a bit more effort when you get old, lol. 

Seriously, though, TPTB may have asked the coaches to stay put due to COVID.

27 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I just realized that every coach this season has atleast 1 country artist going to the playoffs. 
Bailey Rae: Team John

Jim Ranger, Ian, WTW, Taryn: Blake

Ben Allen: Team Gwen

Tanner Gomes: Team Kelly

This smells like Season 16 all over again 😭

This is not what I exoected to wake up to.

Oh nooo Jim's KO really was good 💀

Seriously, I'm not sure if this propels him to actual frontrunner status. Let's just wait and see. Imo it's his best performance by far. He was emotionally connected and didn't do some weirdly placed oversinging.

Edited by FloorWax

The two things that always baffle me on this show are the above mentioned getting up from the piano, and singing while walking down a flight of stairs. Wearing the guitar as a necklace, other than strumming for a few seconds hear and there is another one, but we don’t see that quite as often. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

@TeamAudranormally, I agree with you on the country/not country thing, but I think Jim fits ok in the Chris S/blues-country hybrid lane, and he doesn't have enough music that I could recently find to say he's not into being a country artist. He's not out here doing crazy runs or falsetto  

That’s OK. I wasn’t looking for people to agree with me. We have at least one of these every season. Last season it was Todd, but he was closer to country than Jim, IMO. 

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I just realized that every coach this season has atleast 1 country artist going to the playoffs. 
Bailey Rae: Team John

Jim Ranger, Ian, WTW, Taryn: Blake

Ben Allen: Team Gwen

Tanner Gomes: Team Kelly

Watch all of them go through 🙃

• Like 1