The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

For the record, I still think Desz vs Sid will open. Jim and JusJon will probably close the first hour, or maybe be 2nd or 3rd idk. If Chloe vs Carter was shown in the promos I´m fairly sure they will close Monday. Cami vs John will be the last KO on Tuesday before the 4 way.

• Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

For the record, I still think Desz vs Sid will open. Jim and JusJon will probably close the first hour, or maybe be 2nd or 3rd idk. If Chloe vs Carter was shown in the promos I´m fairly sure they will close Monday. Cami vs John will be the last KO on Tuesday before the 4 way.

Seconding all of this.

I wonder how much Jim's tears will stick with Minivan. The song was spot on, for sure, but he really isn't my jam. The only one in Blake's team who actually stand out to me is Taryn...

Edited by SNI2

Jim definitely won that but he’s nowhere near as good as I thought he would be pre-blinds. Minivan will eat it up tho.

JusJon was a hot mess. 

PS: I love Addison but her rendition of H&K was lowkey a trainwreck, by far her worst performance.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, I´ve been noticiting Blake not giving his team standing ovations this season. He was the only one that didn´t stand up for Jim, and surprisingly, not even for WTW.  Sources did say he stood up for Sid though..... 

Nah, who am I kidding, he will still choose WTW.

I think he does that to seem impartial. It's kind of messy to stand for one team member and not the other lol. Granted I'm sure coaches do it all the time, but it is an obvious giveaway of who you are choosing.

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Jim was decent, but not what I was expecting from the hype in the comments above. I’m used to hearing it as a country song, and Jim stripped a lot of the country out of it. Of course he was miles better than the other guy. WTF was that?

Jim has sung country songs so far in the show, but he doesn´t sound like a country artist himself. His voice is more suited for Americana, soul or gospel, which is why he tends to make the country songs sound like one of the aformentioned genres above. That´s why, while I think he´s back in the game, I´m not 100% if Minivan will vote him through.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Jim was decent, but not what I was expecting from the hype in the comments above. I’m used to hearing it as a country song, and Jim stripped a lot of the country out of it. Of course he was miles better than the other guy. WTF was that?

This performance isn't the one that you'd  call a vocal masterpiece but he was so emotionally connected to it that's why I thought(and some of the other posters) that it was Great.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I usually enjoy having favorites on Team Blake, but this year his team is going to be a bloodbath :whut:

For real. I have both Sid and Ian as two of my faves this season, and while I would love for them to be Blake´s top 2, it´s not gonna happen. Add Taryn in there and you got 3 favorites. Jim is also someone I enjoy  a lot. It sucks lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

For real. I have both Sid and Ian as two of my faves this season, and while I would love for them to be Blake´s top 2, it´s not gonna happen. Add Taryn in there and you got 3 favorites. Jim is also someone I enjoy  a lot. It sucks lol

My big problem is that I think both of my favorites (Sid and Taryn) have a real shot at PV, so if none of them get it I would be disappointed, unlike Cami per example, who I think is DOA and I have already made my peace with it.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

This was me last season liking all three of Team Blake in the semifinals but acknowledging we'd likely lose at least one of them - it wasn't a fun time to actually get behind the whole of his live shows team for the first time.

Just now, Daillon said:

My big problem is that I think both of my favorites (Sid and Taryn) have a real shot at PV, so if none of them get it I would be disappointed, unlike Cami per example, who I think is DOA and I have already acepted it.

The obstacle is Worth the Wait. Blake is obssesed with them, to the point where we can assure they have one of the two spots (Either PV or CS) secured. Everybody else has to fight.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The obstacle is Worth the Wait. Blake is obssesed with them, to the point where we can assure they have one of the two spots (Either PV or CS) secured. Everybody else has to fight.

For real - I hope they're the save and not the PV because if they're the PV then Blake has at least two choices (if not three, depending on the 4-way KO) to make and I can't see him picking either of the two I like for different reasons.

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Jim has sung country songs so far in the show, but he doesn´t sound like a country artist himself. His voice is more suited for Americana, soul or gospel, which is why he tends to make the country songs sound like one of the aformentioned genres above. That´s why, while I think he´s back in the game, I´m not 100% if Minivan will vote him through.

It’s called pandering. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I still have some hope because back in S12 he saved someone else over one of his frontrunners (Casi). It’s very unlikely tho.

Edited by Daillon

Just now, VintageVoice said:

For real - I hope they're the save and not the PV because if they're the PV then Blake has at least two choices (if not three, depending on the 4-way KO) to make and I can't see him picking either of the two I like for different reasons.

If WTW somehow gets the PV, which I seriously doubt, it would be very interesting to see who Blake chooses. 

And we´re in a more delicate situation than last season, because we already knew Todd was getting PV and Toneisha was being saved. This time we know Blake is choosing WTW if they need the save, but we can´t be really sure so far about who´s getting the PV.