The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Relistened to both Addison and Jim. Forgot how messy Addison's was for the finale.

Jim > Addison but both definitely had that emotional impact.

Same. I really love Addison but that performance was just ain't it.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I'm tossing Jim's name back into the potential PV ring again.

Me too LOL.

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Gwen just said my favorite line of the season, Gwen to Jim "I just feel like you could win the show"

either because she thought of the 2 other former winners who were country, or because she knows like every year that she will finish either 4th or will have no candidate so she supports her husband ahah

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Relistened to both Addison and Jim. Forgot how messy Addison's was for the finale.

Jim > Addison but both definitely had that emotional impact.

I'm tossing Jim's name back into the potential PV ring again.

ah, this is probably the reason. i mainly listen to her studios because metatube is a pain (you can't click off the tab :(). sad to hear that it was messy, but i'll enjoy her studios still 🙂

9 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Desz vs Sid would’ve been a perfect leak :(, not only have we not seen a Team Kelly knockout yet, now we’ve seen 2 Team Blake knockouts

I think since we haven’t seen a Kelly... Desz vs. Sid could be the first knockout. Jim and JusJon might close hour 1 and Cami and John H might close the show

• Like 1

So, i'll have to wait for Desz and Sid's knockout until monday? Ok, i'm dissapointed right now. 

On the other hand, i will not have to read the comments about how Desz was "dissapointing" and "underwhelming" (at least, not until Monday) just because she doesn't fulfill the ultra-high expectations IDF have about her, so i'm kinda fine with it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

ah, this is probably the reason. i mainly listen to her studios because metatube is a pain (you can't click off the tab :(). sad to hear that it was messy, but i'll enjoy her studios still 🙂

This reaction video has her full performance starting at 0:37. He doesn't interrupt at all thankfully.

ok I never actually posted the link mb mb :haha:

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 1

Also, I´ve been noticiting Blake not giving his team standing ovations this season. He was the only one that didn´t stand up for Jim, and surprisingly, not even for WTW.  Sources did say he stood up for Sid though..... 

Nah, who am I kidding, he will still choose WTW.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I wish Noah Mac would’ve beaten them both. :giggle:

I just needed a Noah/Chloe/Addison top 3 in any order and I would've been so content that I would've stopped watching the show thereafter since there's no way they could achieve anything better.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

So, i'll have to wait for Desz and Sid's knockout until monday? Ok, i'm dissapointed right now. 

On the other hand, i will not have to read the comments about how Desz was "dissapointing" and "underwhelming" (at least, not until Monday) just because she doesn't fulfill the ultra-high expectations IDF have about her, so i'm kinda fine with it.

Legit IDF seemed to be underwhelmed by Payge´s KO and now it´s being overwhelmingly positively recieved, with now someone or two calling it the best performance of the season so far.

With Cami and James, it  was the opposite, the first reactions was purely love, and then people started commenting about the arrangement, so the reception went down a little bit.

6 hours ago, Blirel said:

True. A Noah Mac, Addison Agen final 2 would’ve been a dream. Only two singer-songwriter types could possibly make the final 2 on ABC idol 

I would have preferred Noah and Chloe top 2. Edit: After a quick rewatch, I agree! I always liked Addison, but her emoting really is INSANE!

6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I just needed a Noah/Chloe/Addison top 3 in any order and I would've been so content that I would've stopped watching the show thereafter since there's no way they could achieve anything better.

I liked Brooke, but that Top 3 would have been epic. 😅

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2