istersay

2 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Team Legend

1. Mike Jerel

2. Mandi Castilo

3.  Zan Fiskum

4. CamWess

Team Legend Thoughts:

Zan is amazing as usual. Mike performed a very captivating song, but I’m not sure it was the best strategic song choice. Mandi did great with her song, even if IDF says otherwise. CamWess did alright, and he has a good voice, but he’s just not in the same league as the other three, and the song choice didn’t do him any favors.

i have a question. does song choice play a big factor in your rankings?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xfactor22 said:

CamWess?? He seems like the typical contestant who gets eliminated in the PO...

He does, but Mike flopped and the general audience has long forgotten the quality of his blind. Also, Spanish singers don't have great history on the show.

Just now, FloorWax said:

i have a question. does song choice play a big factor in your rankings?

No. It’s what the contestant do with a song whether it’s a good or bad. If someone sings a song I hate in a great and unique way, I’d rank that higher than if someone did bad on a song I love.  Basically tone  and voice play the biggest ranking factors with

1 minute ago, xfactor22 said:

CamWess?? He seems like the typical contestant who gets eliminated in the PO...

on any other team I think he wouldn't have a chance but he was definitely better than Mike and I don't think either Mike or Mandi have the following to get the votes. I wouldn't mind Mandi going through but singers like her don't tend to resonate with minivan so they don't get the votes

• Sad 1