idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
istersay

The Voice 18 ● Top 17 Performances ● Discussion

Things are looking good for Micah and Cedrice after those last two performances

Wow. She’s good. 
1. Megan Danielle-Wow her emotion and her improvement since the audition is incredible #ImprovedSoMuch #PiercingEmotion

2. Mandi Thomas-How many genres can she sing? #MostVersatilleContestantOfTheSeason

1. Thunderstorm

2. Allegra

3. Zan

4. Megan

5. CammWess

6. Mandi T.

7. Mandi C.

8. Roderick

9. Michael

10. Arei

11. Mike

she falls into the ok, but a little boring (compared to before). her KO sounded a lot more energetic and powerful and im sad cause she could've done better :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

........am I the only one who liked Megan? I mean, she is no Demi, but I like the rawness of her voice.

Nope you're not alone. 

• Like 2

Just now, xfactor22 said:

Wow. She’s good. 
1. Megan Danielle-Wow her emotion and her improvement since the audition is incredible #ImprovedSoMuch #PiercingEmotion

2. Mandi Thomas-How many genres can she sing? #MostVersatilleContestantOfTheSeason

It’s really hard to tell if you’re trolling sometimes

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, mjdolorico said:

........am I the only one who liked Megan? I mean, she is no Demi, but I like the rawness of her voice.

No, I loved it. She was my second favorite of the night. (I do think Allegra, CammWess and Mandi C. were better technically..but her's was my second favorite of the night)

She's not going to give a perfect vocal this season..but she's raw in a really cool way..and the stuff she does with her voice is really cool. 

• Like 3

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Let’s see cedrice 🤣 kinda scared for her 

She could make it, but sadly she might be out next week. Contestants who do her style of performing tend to leave much sooner than deserved. 

Just now, xfactor22 said:

Apparently only country and opera 🤣🤣

• Confused 1

Just now, indii said:

It’s really hard to tell if you’re trolling sometimes

....Just cause my opinions aren’t like the rest of IDF doesn’t mean I’m a troll. Please don’t indulge in name calling just because you disagree with me. 

• Haha 1

Mandi's the second lowest of the night on trending (below Roderick, above Arei).

She's out.

1 minute ago, holinessss said:

cedrice is gonna save team kelly y'all 😍

After those first two there isn't too much damage she can do to the team...:haha:

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

No, I loved it. She was my second favorite of the night. (I do think Allegra, CammWess and Mandi C. were better technically..but her's was my second favorite of the night)

She's not going to give a perfect vocal this season..but she's raw in a really cool way..and the stuff she does with her voice is really cool. 

I think it's just a matter of her tone being polarizing, I guess. Her recorded vocal can be too strident for other people's tastes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

I agree 100%.  There's something so real about it.  I'd put her 3rd just behind Tstorm and Allegra tonight.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, antikid said:

Apparently only country and opera 🤣🤣

they ruined her honestly. they went on and on after the auditions on how many genres she can sing, yet they only gave her country songs for the rest of the season

• Like 1

1. Thunderstorm

2. Zan

3. Allegra

4. Mandi C.

-

5. CammWess

6. Roderick

7. Arei

8. Megan

-

9. Mandi T.

10. Mike

11. Michael

• Like 2

Megan has a good chance of going through, her presentation was very solid, I feel that Micah will join her

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

they ruined her honestly. they went on and on after the auditions on how many genres she can sing, yet they only gave her country songs for the rest of the season

iggy azalea s GIF