The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

Over Kelly's dead body! Seriously though, Kelly is super competitive, but if Blake's lucky, maybe she'll allow that just for this one time lol.

:haha: yeah, Kelly is the new Blake now :haha:.

Kelly is easily bussable imo. Just don't allow her to touch dangerous country contestants (specially males), and her decision making will do the rest. :roll:

Also, since team Blake has been unusual this season (so to speak), I'm expecting more dangerous people next time. Perhaps a couple of WGWG and a soul singer .

:haha: yeah, Kelly is the new Blake now :haha:.

Kelly is easily bussable imo. Just don't allow her to touch dangerous country contestants (specially males), and her decision making will do the rest. :roll:

Also, since team Blake has been unusual this season (so to speak), I'm expecting more dangerous people next time. Perhaps a couple of WGWG and a soul singer .

Yeah, first 100% Latino finalist on TB ever. Imagine that lol! ^_^

Kelly should be easily bussable, but won't happen. She's in bed with NBC and it isn't to their advantage to make her look anything less than this amazing victorious coach. B)

I wonder who got fired for S16's epic fail when she didn't even make the finals. :ph34r:

Kelly should be easily bussable, but won't happen. She's in bed with NBC and it isn't to their advantage to make her look anything less than this amazing victorious coach. B)

Yeah, it hasn't been easy for Ricky, remember that he barely beat Marina on the app, and he lost his knockout to Joana as well. That's the beauty of team Blake, even if the biased audience doesn't like you at first, Blake's support means that you'll have a chance to convince the audience that you are good enough to make the Finale and eventually win.

I wonder who got fired for S16's epic fail when she didn't even make the finals. :ph34r:

It was planned all along. There were no dangerous contestant in her team. Her only shot (Rod) was a steal. The legendary season was all about Team Blake vs Maelyn.

Kelly is a very bussable coach. :haha:

Edited by echoap

Nah she has a Vegas residency, a show and a still lucrative music career and large family. I dont think she wants to be shut out of the finale but she doesn't care about winning. I dont think she will put near the effort into Jake than she did with Brynn. Can you imagine him touring with her :haha:

I'm pretty sure all next season's jokes are gonna be about "The Kelly Clarkson Show" and her 75% win rate :haha:

The Blinds being filmed for the even numbered seasons before the odd number seasons happen leaves winning coach of the odd number seasons unable to have bragging rights for being the reigning winner when trying to get people on their team.

I don't think Kelly is going to use her talk show as leverage to get contestants on her team, she's stated she's open to having former The Voice contestants on her show including people that were on other teams. There are people that weren't on her team that she's really loved like Kyla Jade, LB Crew, Rose Short, and Katie Kadan that I'm sure she'd love to have on her show. Of course the chance of a contestant appearing on her show is greater if they are on her team. Her show averages 1.9 million viewers per episode and it's already renewed for a second season, the exposure level is more than what you could get touring as an opening act with one of the coaches on an arena tour.

^You got me curious so I checked (I know, it's wiki, but they must get some things right some of the time, right?)

"The Kelly Clarkson Show is an American television variety talk show hosted by American singer Kelly Clarkson. The show also features segments about "everyday people".[2] Produced and distributed by NBCUniversal Television, it premiered on September 9, 2019, in first-run syndication. NBC Owned Television Stations serves as the show's major affiliate base, and on those stations, it is positioned as a lead-in to The Ellen DeGeneres Show on most stations that broadcast the latter, or a centerpiece program leading into local afternoon newscasts.[1] The series also airs the same day on Bravo as part of its overnight programming, and NBC stations and affiliates carrying Kelly also have the option to carry a late night repeat in lieu of an encore of Today with Hoda & Jenna. "

^You got me curious so I checked (I know, it's wiki, but they must get some things right some of the time, right?)

"The Kelly Clarkson Show is an American television variety talk show hosted by American singer Kelly Clarkson. The show also features segments about "everyday people".[2] Produced and distributed by NBCUniversal Television, it premiered on September 9, 2019, in first-run syndication. NBC Owned Television Stations serves as the show's major affiliate base, and on those stations, it is positioned as a lead-in to The Ellen DeGeneres Show on most stations that broadcast the latter, or a centerpiece program leading into local afternoon newscasts.[1] The series also airs the same day on Bravo as part of its overnight programming, and NBC stations and affiliates carrying Kelly also have the option to carry a late night repeat in lieu of an encore of Today with Hoda & Jenna. "

In my area, it’s on ABC, from what I can tell. I’ve never watched it. Ellen is in different networks too. NBCUniveral is just the distributor.

The Blinds being filmed for the even numbered seasons before the odd number seasons happen leaves winning coach of the odd number seasons unable to have bragging rights for being the reigning winner when trying to get people on their team.

I don't think Kelly is going to use her talk show as leverage to get contestants on her team, she's stated she's open to having former The Voice contestants on her show including people that were on other teams. There are people that weren't on her team that she's really loved like Kyla Jade, LB Crew, Rose Short, and Katie Kadan that I'm sure she'd love to have on her show. Of course the chance of a contestant appearing on her show is greater if they are on her team. Her show averages 1.9 million viewers per episode and it's already renewed for a second season, the exposure level is more than what you could get touring as an opening act with one of the coaches on an arena tour.

I completely forgot the blinds were already filmed :P.

About "The Kelly Clarkson Show" jokes, I was referring to certain jokes, like Blake literally saying "this is my show" or some people complaining about "The Blake Shelton Show" because he always wins (or used to win). Mainly bragging stuff.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2019.../20191219nbc02/

"THE VOICE" IS THE #1 MOST-WATCHED PRIMETIME NETWORK SHOW OF THE DECADE

THROUGH THE 2010s, "THE VOICE" HAS GENERATED MORE THAN 562 BILLION GROSS VIEWER IMPRESSIONS

Ranking #2 on that list is the TBS run of "The Big Bang Theory," with 552 billion gross viewer impressions from 8888 primetime telecasts (versus 514 telecasts for "The Voice"), and #3 is "NCIS" on CBS, with 445 billion impressions.

According to NBC the voice is the most watch show of the decade over BBT and NCIS.