The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

1 minute ago, Shinuki said:

I think no one thought about yet, but we're about to face the biggest facebook meltdown in The Voice history with Blake leaving, it's going to be ugly...Β :nukewave:

Β 

Wdym, it’s going to be beautifulΒ :wub:

Β 

In all seriousness, Blake will be missed but I do think it’s his time to go. If the show dies without him, so be it, 20+ seasons is more than enough for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

TBH Blake leaving means minivan won’t even exist anymore and we could have deserving winners for once?

For like one or two more seasons, and that's if the casuals completely ignore the country artists, which they won't.

Β 

Minivan makes up the core audience, without them there won't be a show to remain.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

TBH Blake leaving means minivan won’t even exist anymore and we could have deserving winners for once?

Good luck with that. Either they have to feed something to minivans or have to cancel the show. Nobody’s watching tv these days except minivans.Β 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Lmao noΒ :haha:Β I would argue it will make things worse (e.g. Cam wouldn’t have won without the Team Blake advantage)Β 

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Maybe that’s why Kelly took Season 22 out. She’s gonna be a coach for a while taking Blake’s spot.Β 

While Kelly is an amazing vocalist and a good coach, that's not the same as being a country singer like Blake has been throughout his music career. Besides that, their personalities are very different.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Voice said:

Kelly may replace Blake.

Maybe that’s why they brought the Spring season back. That way she can have the summer off and they can still do 1 season a year (spring season instead of fall).

I think it’s more likely the return of the spring season played into Blake’s decision to leave. It was clear he was happy with the decision to move to one season a year. I can see why two a year would be more than he wants to commit to at this point.Β 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

oh my gosh, Blake is leaving after the next season??

Β 

21 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Β 

20 minutes ago, jay2567 said:

Β 

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Β 

15 minutes ago, istersay said:

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

what the heck is going on today, is this april fools??

OMG!Β  FINALLY!Β  WHOOOOOOOO!

Β 

For the record, I love Blake.Β  I have no beef with him and wish him well.Β  It's his stupid sheep of whom I've had enough, mucking up the voting with their obsessive voting for his team members even when they're not good, or average, at best.Β  (See: Jake, Aliyah, TSoul, Kim, Carter, and Kat.)

• Haha 1

Good call. As to replacement, I do not understand the desire for Keith Urban. He did nothing on idol, and is older then Blake. How about Maren Morris though, it would irritate minivan but I'd love to see a younger country female.Β 

Β 

We'll probably get Kelsea Ballerini though (who I also like, but not as much as Maren)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Good call. As to replacement, I do not understand the desire for Keith Urban. He did nothing on idol, and is older then Blake. How about Maren Morris though, it would irritate minivan but I'd love to see a younger country female.Β 

Β 

We'll probably get Kelsea Ballerini though (who I also like, but not as much as Maren)

Idol is a very different show than The Voice, so I donΒ΄t think that comparison is completely fair. I saw him in TVAU these past two seasons and he did a pretty good job over there.Β 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

For his replacement as the country coach, I hope NBC will consider Chris Stapleton, Tim McGraw or Josh Turner. I think these guys will be interesting as coaches.Β 

Β 

Keith Urban is also good but I prefer someone new for the show.

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill duo anyone??? Or just me?