The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

16 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

no way we're in season 22 and there's already a season 24 thread 😭 

:lmao: we are kind of forced into it by the announcement today, otherwise the s23 thread will be filled with this

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

While I will miss Blake I'm sure they can find someone to replace him without much of a problem. They have a lot of male country singers to choose from.

I kinda hope production calls upΒ  Luke Combs and he laughs them off hard, given they rejected him in the blinds screening process back in the day.

Β 

Not sure who I'd pick as a replacement, but Tim McGraw could be good? Idk, as long as it's not someone whose main shtick is bro-country-hip-hop then I won't have beef with TPTB.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

While I will miss Blake I'm sure they can find someone to replace him without much of a problem. They have a lot of male country singers to choose from.

Worst-case scenario, though, would be Kane.

I don’t really think they would try to replace Blake with someone from country background in the first place.Β 
Β 

I feel like S24 would be just a comeback season - John, Kelly, Camila/Ariana, Niall/Nick and that’s it. Any new coach would probably be introduced in S25. If we even get that far🀑

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

If they're going to go older, I think Reba or Faith Hill or Trisha Yearwood, or literally anyone of the older artists who haven't already been a judge/coach on a tv show that already aired in the US before would work

Β 

I'd love any of the three aforementioned ladies, and it would make minivan happier. I do think it would be great exposure for one of the younger country artists thoughΒ 

Β 

If they bring in Aldean I'm done with the show (I don't think they're that dumb)

2 minutes ago, Voice said:

for s24 I could actually seeΒ 

Β 

Kelly - Jason Aldean - Camilla/Gwen - Chance

Β 

or imagine if Luke Bryan left AI to join TV πŸ˜‚

Edited by seak05

3 minutes ago, jakesz said:

I don’t really think they would try to replace Blake with someone from country background in the first place.Β 
Β 

I feel like S24 would be just a comeback season - John, Kelly, Camila/Ariana, Niall/Nick and that’s it. Any new coach would probably be introduced in S25. If we even get that far🀑

The amount of wrong in this post is impressive really.

3 minutes ago, jakesz said:

Β 

Considering the fact that most of The Voice demographic comes from southern/middle America, doing that would be a mistake.

Β 

I saw on an article a while ago that Reba was offered BlakeΒ΄s place in s1 but rejected it. Maybe theyΒ΄ll ask her again and say yes.

Wow. I thought this was clickbait. Yeah, I don't really see how this show will last without Blake. We know next season will be Kelly, Niall, and Chance, but do we know the fourth? Is it Gwen or John? If it's Gwen, next season is going to be incredibly boring.

1 minute ago, ikwonic said:

Wow. I thought this was clickbait. Yeah, I don't really see how this show will last without Blake. We know next season will be Kelly, Niall, and Chance, but do we know the fourth? Is it Gwen or John? If it's Gwen, next season is going to be incredibly boring.

The 4th is Blake. :dead:

You could see it in this season's blinds that he seemed kind of done, so while it's still shocking, since, lets be honest, the show is built around him at this point, I figured eventually he would hang it up.

Β 

I'll miss him, and him leaving really makes me curious about the show's future. I know many think this is it for The Voice, but if they get someone with a similar appeal I could see it sticking around.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

Am I reading some of these posts correctly...Blake announced his departure from the show?

Β 

That is the best news this show has had in a longgg time.

I thought they were trolling, but I just checked. It’s true.Β 

• Haha 1