DWTS Season 31 Discussion

*Amanda

A Witney Halloween Contemporary?

:spaz: :wub: 

Curious to see how they make LWYMMD work for the Halloween theme. But also worried about Gleb choreographing another Jazz because the ones he choreographed for Sasha and Melanie C weren’t that great.

Edited by *Amanda

On 10/27/2022 at 12:54 AM, *Amanda said:
  Hide contents

A Witney Halloween Contemporary?

:spaz: :wub: 

Curious to see how they make LWYMMD work for the Halloween theme. But also worried about Gleb choreographing another Jazz because the ones he choreographed for Sasha and Melanie C weren’t that great.

Shangela is actually a jazz dancer so as long as Gleb doesn’t pull a Maks, we should be fine. :haha:

On 9/19/2022 at 8:00 PM, *Lily said:

I'll try and get a graphic up later or if not today, hopefully in the week. But here are the draft picks for each team!

Draft 1

Team @FrogLenzen - Wayne Brady, Heidi D'Amelio

Team @*Chris - Gabby Windey, Trevor Donovan

Team @Solaris - Jordin Sparks, Vinny Guadagnino

Team @rpryor03 - Charli D'Amelio, Daniel Durant

Team @totes4totes - Shangela

Draft 2

Team @Elliott - Wayne Brady

Team @*Wallace - Jordin Sparks, Vinny Guadagnino

Team @Alex95 - Charli D'Amelio, Daniel Durant

Team @Ariel1989 - Heidi D'Amelio

Team @*Diana - Shangela, Gabby Windey, Trevor Donovan

Draft 3

Team @*Amanda - Wayne Brady

Team @*Lily - Charli D'Amelio, Vinny Guadagnino

Team @jarmon - Gabby Windey, Heidi D'Amelio

Team @rdhaley96 - Jordin Sparks, Trevor Donovan

Team @.Rei - Daniel Durant, Shangela

Updated draft going into our top 9!

Diana is the only player across all 3 drafts with three contestants still standing. Amanda, Elliott, Ariel and Megan are all down to one. Everyone else stands with two left.

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Diana is the only player across all 3 drafts with three contestants still standing. Amanda, Elliott, Ariel and Megan are all down to one. Everyone else stands with two left.

Oh suddenly remembers I should be rooting for Trevor

• Haha 2

LOL I can't believe it took me this long to lose one of my draft picks. :dead: But ooof me trusting in Jessie and Vinny. Although I did expect them to go this far, but I expected Vinny to be gone by now (like Top 10 or so?) and for Jessie to like make the Top 7 or so. :haha: 

On 10/31/2022 at 1:54 PM, *Lily said:

The way I went from all 3 draft picks in the game before last Monday's show.... to now just one draft pick and having to rely on Vinny of all people to keep my draft alive. 👽

• Haha 1

90's Night spoilers are out!

https://www.disneyplusinformer.com/dancing-with-the-stars-90s-night-details-announced/

The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:

• Wayne Brady & Witney Carson - Salsa to "Motownphilly" by Boyz II Men
  • Charli D'Amelio & Mark Ballas - Tango to "Song 2" by Blur
  • Heidi D'Amelio & Artem Chigvintsev - Contemporary to "Ironic" by Alanis Morisette
  • Trevor Donovan & Emma Slater - Salsa to "Barbie Girl" by Aqua
  • Daniel Durant & Britt Stewart - Jazz to "Enjoy the Silence" by Depeche Mode
  • Vinny Guadagnino & Koko Iwasaki - Tango to "What Is Love" by Haddaway
  • Shangela & Gleb Savchenko - Samba to "Spice Up Your Life" by Spice Girls
  • Gabby Windey & Val Chmerkovskiy - Samba to "Livin' La Vida Loca" by Ricky Martin

“90s Night” will also see the return of the Relay Dance competition where each winner will have the opportunity to earn five bonus points. All four Relay Dances will feature a live performance from one of the special guest artists – Vanilla Ice, En Vogue, Salt-N-Pepa and Kid ‘N Play.

• Shangela & Gleb vs. Daniel & Britt - Cha-Cha to "Ice Ice Baby" performed by Vanilla Ice
  • Vinny & Koko vs. Trevor & Emma - Samba to "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)" performed by En Vogue
  • Heidi & Artem vs. Wayne & Witney - Samba to "Shoop" performed by Salt-N-Peppa
  • Gabby & Val vs. Charli & Mark - Salsa to "Ain't Gonna Hurt Nobody" by Kid 'N Play
Edited by *Amanda
  • Thanks 1