Most Memorable Year

Joseph & Daniella - Rumba - "My Way" by Frank Sinatra

Selma & Sasha - Waltz - "What the World Needs Now" by Andra Day

Wayne & Witney - Foxtrot - "Beautiful" by Jim Brickman & Wayne Brady

Charli & Mark - Contemporary - "when the party's over" by Lewis Capaldi

Heidi & Artem - Rumba - "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Lauryn Hill

Jessie & Alan - Tango - "Blue Jeans" by JJD

Trevor & Emma - Jazz - "Viva La Vida" by Coldplay

Daniel & Britt - Contemporary - "Both Sides Now" by Joni M.

Vinny & Koko - Jazz - "Levels" by Avicii

Shangela & Gleb - Foxtrot - "Roar (Acoustic)" by Katy P.

Jordin & Brandon - Salsa - "Let's Get Married (Remix)" by Jagged Edge

Gabby & Val - Foxtrot - "If the World Should Ever Stop" by JP Cooper

Prom Night

Joseph & Daniella - Cha Cha - "Shut Up and Dance" by Walk the Moon

Selma & Sasha - Cha Cha - "I Will Surive" by Gloria G.

Wayne & Witney - Samba - "It Takes Two" by Rob Base

Charli & Mark - Jive - "You Make My Dreams" by Hall & Oates

Heidi & Artem - Jazz - "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" by Cyndi L.

Jessie & Alan - V. Waltz - "Breakaway" by Kelly C.

Trevor & Emma - Jive - "Basket Case" by Green Day

Daniel & Britt - Cha Cha - "SexyBack" by JT

Vinny & Koko - V. Waltz - "You & Me" by Lifehouse

Shangela & Gleb - Cha Cha - "Waiting For Tonight" by J.Lo

Jordin & Brandon - Contemporary - "No Air" by Jordin S.

Gabby & Val - Tango - "Good Girls Go Bad" by Cobra Starship

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Here are additional details for next week. There will be voting both nights. One couple will be eliminated Monday. The article doesn't specify, but I assume Tuesday will also be a single elimination.

For "Stars' Stories Week", the two-night event begins with Tyra walking out to "So Emotional" by Whitney Houston. The 12 couples will perform "emotional routines that best represent the most impactful years of their lives."

The pro dancers and troupe will open "Prom Night" with a performance to "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" by ABBA. The 11 remaining couples will dance to hits that bring them back to their high school proms. The evening will also feature the return of the Dance Marathon. All couples will be on the ballroom floor at the same time, first dancing a hustle and then a lindy hop. The judges will tap-out couples from the marathon, one at a time. The couples will earn additional bonus points based on how long they remain in the marathon. The last couple standing will be crowned Prom King and Queen.

https://whatsondisneyplus.com/dancing-with-the-stars-stars-stories-two-night-event-details-announced

Edited by RTV

18 minutes ago, RTV said:

Here are additional details for next week. There will be voting both nights. One couple will be eliminated Monday. The article doesn't specify, but I assume Tuesday will also be a single elimination.

For "Stars' Stories Week", the two-night event begins with Tyra walking out to "So Emotional" by Whitney Houston. The 12 couples will perform "emotional routines that best represent the most impactful years of their lives."

The pro dancers and troupe will open "Prom Night" with a performance to "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" by ABBA. The 11 remaining couples will dance to hits that bring them back to their high school proms. The evening will also feature the return of the Dance Marathon. All couples will be on the ballroom floor at the same time, first dancing a hustle and then a lindy hop. The judges will tap-out couples from the marathon, one at a time. The couples will earn additional bonus points based on how long they remain in the marathon. The last couple standing will be crowned Prom King and Queen.

https://whatsondisneyplus.com/dancing-with-the-stars-stars-stories-two-night-event-details-announced

I hate when people take the time to learn a dance and don't actually perform it. 🥲

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

I hate when people take the time to learn a dance and don't actually perform it. 🥲

Yes. If they're eliminating two couples next week, I'd prefer a double elimination Tuesday so that everyone gets to dance both nights.

14 hours ago, aliasocfan said:

I was actually going to post this too. :( 

13 hours ago, RTV said:

Yes. If they're eliminating two couples next week, I'd prefer a double elimination Tuesday so that everyone gets to dance both nights.

Yeah, totally agree with you on this. 

Last year when they did the double night thing on Disney Night, they handled it perfectly letting everyone dance their Heroes and Villains dance. With no elimination the first show and a double elimination the next night.  I was hoping for that to happen this year too. :( 

Ooh and they did this on Season 27's double night of dances too.

• Like 1