DWTS Season 31 Discussion

58 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I was bored and looked up the Facebook reaction totals for the final four. If they’re any indication of how the finale results will go, then this is the order:

4. Shangela

3. Charli

2. Gabby

1. Wayne

I'm pretty sure facebook isn't as powerful now that it's on Disney+. Half the comments are bitching about how they can't watch the show anymore lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/16/2022 at 11:17 AM, Elliott said:

I was bored and looked up the Facebook reaction totals for the final four. If they’re any indication of how the finale results will go, then this is the order:

4. Shangela

3. Charli

2. Gabby

1. Wayne

It'll be interesting to see how the results go. From what I can see is that Charli has a lot of fans on socials but also a lot of people that dont like her being a ringer, Gabby gets lots of love on socials too, gets some of the ringer backlash, but not as much as Charli (but obviously has less followers). Wayne, he has a lot of the casual viewers but may not have the dedicate fanbases that Gabby and Charli have. Shangela isnt the general audience fave and is at a disadvantage hitting bottom, but there is the possibility of her hitting bottom energizing the drag race fans into voting. 

I see either Charli or Gabby winning, personally, just because i feel like their fanbases are more motivated, but we'll have to see. I think its a close race! 

The only redemption dance I predicted right was Wayne’s. :dead: 

Val…you choreographed an iconic Argentine Tango for Laurie to “Cell Block Tango”. Please come through with another iconic dance to it for Gabby.

Aww I thought I heard some speculation of this being Cheryl's last season. :( She's had such an amazingly long run on the show - 26 seasons is just massive! :omg: Looking forward to what her last performance will be. ❤️ 

• Like 1

Kinda hard to imagine DWTS without Cheryl, even when she’s left before it always felt like the door would reopen and it did but this definitely seems like a last hurrah. What an iconic run she has had though! 

• Like 2

The finalists were all on GMA today, as the special GMA: After Party. Jordin Sparks performed twice (though I can't find video of that yet). Sam Champion interviewed the finalists (in the second clip).

• Like 3

I'm just checking in to emphasize that Sasha dressed up as a giant chicken leg and Derek Hough saying "all I can smell right now is chicken, I'm so hungry" is exactly the kind of high camp ridiculousness that I want to sit down and watch after working all day

• Haha 1

On 11/23/2022 at 10:34 AM, *Lily said:

All the female pros getting pregnant to increase Britt’s odds at a mirrorball next season is such a lovely gesture ❤️ 

Aww I just heard about this. Congrats to Daniella & Pasha on expecting their first baby. ❤️ 

But yeah, wow so many of the female pros getting pregnant now. :dead: I'm really wondering how the female pro roster will be for next season.

• Like 1