The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

9 hours ago, Misirlou said:

B: Walker Wilson vs. Kason Lester - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)

Yeah, IDF is NOT gonna like this one, but this is right up my alley. Two raspy voices going at it, although the song choice might rail them in a bit, since it has a lot of softer moments. Much preferred Walker´s blind, so I assume he indeed had the upper hand. Maybe Floorwax or @Someone648 might join me in the excitement for this one perhaps.

I’m definitely open to liking it as I like rock voices and songs, and Kason has some good off-show material (haven’t looked much at Walker).

3 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

Mariah is doing pretty well across social media outside of the leaks! Deserved

she was fantastic! I love her choices. Reminds me a lot of Jorja

totally random: Katie Beth looks like julia michaels 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Based on Blind Auditions, Blake and Niall’s Semis teams look strong, and Chance’s is easily the weakest.

This is subject to change with later performances 

Based on Blind Auditions, I rank the semis teams as Niall>Blake>Kelly>Chance

Edited by erik g
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rodney said:

Fourth coach, actually.  John also accomplished it in season seventeen.

There were two chair turns. Max was placed to John's team by default when John blocked Kelly.

chair turns this season: 

Kelly 22

chance 25

Niall 22

Blake 20

(unless I miscounted, it’s late)

Blake and Kelly were both also blocked twice, which I counted as a chair turn, but obviously they couldn’t win the artist 

Edited by seak05

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqHWD0WA1id/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= LOL what a queen 👸 

I'll be honest, i was thinking about making a fan thread for her pre-season, but when i see that she lost her battle i got discouraged. However, i still enjoy a lot of her material. She has plenty of videos on her Youtube channel, y'all should check them out, if you want to support her. Believe me, she is really good.   .

Hopefully, they show her battle in full, at least. They got a good song choice, so i'm hoping for the best. I want to think that the lack of steal was only because all of them were already used

• Like 3

On 10/16/2022 at 8:20 PM, Gustavo527 said:

I don't want to ruin your night guys, but Blake probably turned his chair for the last time ever today😔

I was looking for this post. Wow, now that we got to see his last turn, and that we know that the contestant he turned his chair for the last time ended up being his last original team member ever, it makes the whole thing even more emotional 😥

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

I was looking for this post. Wow, now that we got to see his last turn, and that we know that the contestant he turned his chair for the last time ended up being his last original team member ever, it makes the whole thing even more emotional 😥

Minivan sure is emotional about it, and a lot of them are saying they won’t watch anymore. We’ll see if that ends up being the case. 

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm gonna say they'll probably want to show at least 2 playoff passes in the premiere, so I'll guess that Ali/D.Smooth and Michael/Ryley will be on monday.

Yeah I was thinking 2 Playoff passes as well. Michael/Ryley seems likely to me and my second choice would probably be Sorelle/Manasseh

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Kylee’s audition really grew on me wow. I’m even more excited to find out what she did with her KO song now.

so happy u changed ur mind !! looove her audition.

she hit a pretty huge note in her audition so her KO song choice makes more sense now. i wonder if she flipped it to make part of it more mellow and then went for the big notes at the end? or maybe she just went for it like normal 👀 

Right now I'm most excited to hear Kala and Gina's battle.

some of you already said it but I definitely feel like it's gonna be like Karli vs Addison where both were equally great and I do hope so 

Edited by Tmp 12
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Minivan sure is emotional about it, and a lot of them are saying they won’t watch anymore. We’ll see if that ends up being the case. 

if they get a replacement they like it might change their mind

• Like 1

Just rewatched Ray's audition. I actually like it.

I'm really happy for him that he was a last second chair turn, and still ended up beating two four chair turns.

Also, after watching NariYella's performance, I can say she can easily go off the rails with the wrong song choice, and maybe that's what happened.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, bobthebuilder said:

who are y’all excited to see the most in the battles?

NOIVAS vs Ray, Manasseh vs. Sorelle, and Ryley Tate vs. Michael B for me.

I already feel like they’re going to make NOIVAS steal a big deal since it’s Blake’s last steal (besides knockouts) but because NOIVAS made it to the Top 8 I know it’s going to be big. 

Also I want to see the logic in the playoff pass and I really hope they make Manasseh the first one to get it since they unfortunately forgoed AA women this year in the Top 8… 

Edited by Carebear1999
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Carebear1999 said:

NOIVAS vs Ray, Manasseh vs. Sorelle, and Ryley Tate vs. Michael B for me.

I already feel like they’re going to make NOIVAS steal a big deal since it’s Blake’s last steal (besides knockouts) but because NOIVAS made it to the Top 8 I know it’s going to be big. 

Also I want to see the logic in the playoff pass and I really hope they make Manasseh the first one to get it since they unfortunately forgoed AA women this year in the Top 8… 

Same for me as well.

I really want to see how much Ray improved, and how Blake reacts to Noivas' performance.

Also, If we talk about blinds, Ryley > Michael imo, but acc to sources, M was a bit better than R in the battles (But both were really solid). So, it's interesting to see how things go.

I’m always very hyped for the first battle leak, here’s hoping we get something good tomorrow.

I don’t think they’d leak NOIVAS in two premiere rounds in a row so maybe Tasha vs EJ is an option? Or they could leak Ryley again? Part of me thinks Kala vs Gina could be the leak as well.