The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

1 hour ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Hello guys! I’m back. It’s been a bit and I need to catch up. I just wanted to ask does Ryley make it past knockouts? I was absolutely blown away by his blind audition. 

Yes.  In fact, he doesn't even compete in the Knockouts.  He gets the Playoff Pass to advance straight to the Playoffs from the Battles.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Maybe for Ryley, but for D. Smooth it'll be much tougher unfortunately 

He sang a Khalid's song in the Playoffs, it's not like he was gonna be a contender with his style either way, as harsh as it sounds 🤷

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

It will be interesting to see how viewers react to this “coveted” playoff pass. I think there will be as much confusion as there was here. 

Yes. I'm interested to hear Carson's playoff pass explanation. No matter how it's edited, I hope TPTB don't bring it back in a future season. It just seems like an unnecessary format twist. After all, normal steals and saves require the coaches to press a button. And if producers want to dump confetti on the stage, they could add a confetti shower for saved contestants.

To recap:

Five of the Top 8 (Grace, NOIVAS, Holly, Ray, and Gina) aren't involved in a battle where a playoff pass was used.

Ryley received the pass in the battle with Michael on Team Niall.

D.Smooth received the pass in the battle with ALI on Team Kelly.

Manasseh received the pass in the battle with Sorelle on Team Chance.

Mary Kate received the pass in the battle with Kylee on Team Blake.

Michael, ALI, Sorelle, and Kylee won their knockouts, but only Sorelle survived the playoffs.

Half of the pass recipients were eliminated in the playoffs. The other two (Ryley and D.Smooth) advanced to the live shows with one less performance than the six semifinalists who competed in the knockout round.

Edited by RTV

21 minutes ago, Raquel01 said:

TV's ratings Vs American Idols ratings..wow

The Voice Season 22 Ratings

Air Date 18-49 Demo Viewers
Mon Mar 6 0.69 6.4M
Tue Mar 7 0.50 5.1M
Mon Mar 13 0.74 7M
Tue Mar 14 0.50 5M

American Idol Season 21 Ratings

Air Date 18-49 Demo Viewers
Sun Feb 19 0.61 5.3M
Sun Feb 26 0.73 5.2M
Sun Mar 5 0.72 5.6M
Sun Mar 12 0.60 3.3M

I split your post and the reply into a new topic so this thread can stay on topic of s23 spoilers :peace:

I´d assume, that with the edit she got in blinds, they would want to showcase Grace early in future rounds. They just had to hold her till the end of blinds because it happened chronologically, and they wouldn´t mess with Blake´s final BA putton push. Not surprised if she´s in the premiere for either battles or KOs (or both).

• Like 1