S21 Top 10 Power Ranking.

TeamAudra

Clear path to finale

1. Girl Named Tom

2. Hailey Mia

Very likely finalists

3. Wendy Moten

4. Paris Winningham

Probable 5th Finalist/Bloodbath Casualties. Will depend on semis night.

5. Holly Forbes

6. Joshua Vacanti

7. Lana Scott

I sense danger

8. Jeremy Rosado

9. Jershika Maple

10. Jim and Sasha Allen

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

1. GNT - I think there's no stopping them from winning.

2. Wendy - I don't think Wendy can win anymore but she's a lock for the finale. She's probably gonna get pushed hard soon, and that's why I still have her above Hailey.

3. Hailey - I doubt TPTB want a top 2 of only Kelly contestants, but the audience might say no.

4. Holly - She's gonna be the only Ari contestant standing in the T8, she's going to the finale.

5. Paris - Wouldn't be a Voice finale without 2 from Blake would it?
6. Jershika - She could make the top 5, but will probably need to win an instant save,

7. Jeremy - He's losing steam quickly.

8. Joshua - Doesn't seem to have a massive fanbase.

9. Lana - The competition will be heating up too much for her to stick around much longer.

10. Jim & Sasha - rip lmao

• Like 2

Alright, here we go:

1. GNT - Will very likely win.

2. Hailey - Stats have been high after her IS and she had a moment last night. For now I'll put her here. Almost sure finalist.

3. Paris - Minivan loves him, and he's consistent live. There's also the Team Blake support. He can reach the finale.

4. Wendy - Extremely polarizing. Very talented but the FB hate is hard to ignore. I think she'll still be in the finale though.

5. Holly - Team Ariana's frontrunner. They'll push for her, even though she's kinda middle pack as a whole right now. There are contestants that could beat her on an IS, but we'll see what happens.

6. Joshua - He clearly has people, and is consistent live too. At this point he seems like Legend's main dog. A bit undecided on his chances since it can go either way, but he might be more dangerous that what people think.

7. Lana - Minivan doesnt like her, but she has two things to her favor : her own lane, and Blake. That could maybe help her for a bit more. But either way, her reception has not been good.

8 (tie). Jeremy/Jershika - Both with alarmingly low stats this week. Cant really tell who is at more risk, but I have a feeling they both made it on thin ice. One of them would have likely been in the bottom if it was a B3.

9. Jim and Sasha - A safe and Minivan friendly song didnt do the trick this week. Last week will likely be their last.

This could flop, but thats how I see things as of now. They could change, since we still have two weeks before the finale.

Edited by Misirlou

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, here we go:

2. Hailey - Stats have been high after her IS and she had a moment last night. For now I'll put her here. Almost sure finalist.

3. Paris - Minivan loves him, and he's consistent live. There's also the Team Blake support. He can reach the finale.

4. Wendy - Extremely polarizing. Very talented but the FB hate is hard to ignore. I think she'll still be in the finale though.

5. Holly - Team Ariana's frontrunner. They'll push for her, even though she's kinda middle pack as a whole right now. There are contestants that could beat her on an IS, but we'll see what happens.

6. Joshua - He clearly has people, and is consistent live too. At this point he seems like Legend's main dog. A bit undecided on his chances since it can go either way, but he might be more dangerous that what people think.

7. Lana - Minivan doesnt like her, but she has two things to her favor : her own lane, and Blake. That could maybe help her for a bit more. 

8 (tie). Jeremy/Jershika - Both with alarmingly low stats this week. Cant really tell who is at more risk, but I have a feeling they both made it on thin ice. One of them would have likely been in the bottom if it was a B3.

9. Jim and Sasha - A safe and Minivan friendly song didnt do the trick this week. Last week will likely be their last.

This could flop, but thats how I see things as of now. They could change, since we still have two weeks before the finale.

Facebook is SOOOO weird….they loves Wendy up until the top 13

I feel like this switches week by week lol. But I'll try.

1. GNT - Faltered a bit, but still obvious frontrunners. Should be fine for a PV in the Semis.

2. Hailey - I'm debating on Paris here too, but right now I think Hailey has the momentum, she just needs to keep what she did this week up, for the next rounds. 

3. Paris - He is received well and has been consistent, although he needs to bring it up to his KO or PO level to get back in the Top 2 lead. If not, he should still be fine to go. Especially with being Team Blake.

4. Wendy - I can't ignore how polarizing she is now, but I don't see her not getting a PV once the Semis come. I think she can still overcome Paris with big power-ballads by the next coming weeks though. P.S. Screw FB, Wendy is the sweetest and doesn't deserve her backlash, but Minivan is a loud pile of scum.

5. Holly - Ari's best chance at the Finale.

6. Joshua - Honestly can't tell who John's frontrunner is. He can sing though, middle-pack numbers even with a Queen song. Too broadway for audience, from what we are seeing though.

7. Lana - She's the remaining "country" vocalist left, middle-pack reception, plus Team Blake. At this point, I can see her going out by any round though.

8. Jerishka - She got through despite rough numbers, but still, could be out by next week or Semis. If can get Top 13-level performances, could still rise though.

9. Jeremy - Its hard to imagine, but I think he's losing the audience. Even with a Christian song, it wasn't received too well. He could recover over the above 2 or 3 spots, but he's probably out by Semis.

10. Jim & Sasha - Had to get Instant Saved, seems the appealing songs won't save them anymore.

2 - 4 can still move around between each other. 6 - 10 is the hardest to gauge, I'm not sure they can overcome the Top 4 at this point, but 5th place could be up for grabs by the next couple weeks. 

Edited by QueenMae16

1. GNT - I dislike them but everyone else seems to love them and they are innofensive and white so...winners

2. Hailey - I think she has a shit to win if she gives Elastic Heart level performances. I can see her in the instant save in semis if she gives I'll stand By You level performances. Very dependent on song choice

3. Holly - She seems generally unpolarizing so she should be safe

4. Paris - Very consistent and team Blake

5. Wendy - Polarizing but she also seems to get a lot of love

6. Joshua - John's frontrunner and powerful voice, but he seems a bit polarizing

7. Lana - The only country artist left but is she that liked? Idk

8. Jershika - My fave but the support from FB isn't there 😥

9. Jeremy - He seems to be slipping

10. Jim & Sasha - They can't keep skating by on mediocrity

What the hell, let's give it a shot.

Bottom 3 next week

10. Jim and Sasha
09. Jeremy Rosado
08. Lana Scott

This seems cut and dry. I can see Jershika being there if her downward trend continues, or Lana suddenly gets an influx of Blake support.

Middle pack, potential semi IS competitors
07. Jershika Maple

06. Joshua Vacanti

05. Holly Forbes

These people are clearly doing well enough to get through the past three weeks, but aren't connecting as well with the demo than the 4 people ahead of them. Holly definitely has the benefit of TPTB's investment, but I can see Team Legend giving her a good fight in the IS. Joshua's treatment from TPTB so far is actually really positive, and Jershika too to a slightly lesser extent. I'd keep a close eye on these three in the next two weeks, coz anything can happen with them.

Soft locks
04. Hailey Mia

03. Wendy Moten

02. Paris Winningham

The only reason I'm calling them soft locks is because I can see any one of them getting bussed in favor of Holly so Ariana would have representation in the finale. Otherwise, they should be able to sail through.

Absolute lock

01. Girl Named Tom

I mean.... have you seen social media lately? There's no way they aren't winning IMO. And I'm sure TPTB wouldn't mind having them be the first group act to win the show.

Edited by Teraginn

1. Girl Named Tom

2. Hailey Mia

3. Paris Winningham

4. Wendy Moten

5. Joshua Vacanti

6. Jershika Maple

7. Holly Forbes

8. Lana Scott

9. Jeremy Rosado

10. Jim and Sasha Allen

hoping that Lana and Jershika can climb higher and Wendy can overtake Paris but as of now I see Paris above Wendy based on lives so far.

1. GNT - Duh

2. Wendy Moten - So technically she's #2, but I don't even see her as a lock anymore given the feedback. She's just still the most likely out of the rest to get a PV.

3. Hailey Mia - She's got a good trajectory and they did her a lot of favors this week. She could definitely make it to the finale.

4. Holly Forbes - I say this as she is Ariana's only contender and they won't allow her to go home before semis. That's all that's going for her.

5. Paris Winningham - I ranked him so far down last week and I guess I kinda regret that. Even with a tired song choice, he's a bit refreshing. And he's almost about to be the only male solo act.

6. Jershika Maple - A good enough trajectory. Even with a confusing song choice this week, she managed to get PV and has received plenty of praise and support the previous weeks. I don't think we'll be saying goodbye to her next week. I still see her as a finale contender, but everything did get shuffled/mixed up this week. She'll be closing next week though ;)

7. Joshua Vacanti - Great performance this week, but the support isn't gonna be enough to carry him to the finale under any circumstance. He may even slide and go home next week.

8. Lana Scott - She should be set for the top 8 but that's her ceiling. I don't think it's possible for everyone else to flop hard enough to push her high enough.

9. Jeremy Rosado - After this week, it's clear that if they want Kelly with 2 in the finale, they're banking on Hailey instead. Shame, I would've bet on him even earlier.

10. Jim and Sasha Allen - I don't really see a path for them making the top 8. Too much competition.

• Like 2

1: Girl Named Tom

2: Wendy

3: Hailey

4: Paris

5: Holly

6: Jershika/Joshua

7: Joshua/Jershika

8: Lana

9: Jeremy

10: Jim and Sasha (I love them all but I feel like this is what seems to be happening right now)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, here we go:

7. Lana - Minivan doesnt like her, but she has two things to her favor : her own lane, and Blake. That could maybe help her for a bit more. But either way, her reception has not been good.

Exactly, but I switch Lana for Jershika. The rest 👌

Edited by pauwis

19 hours ago, Persy said:

1: Girl Named Tom

2: Wendy

3: Hailey

4: Paris

5: Holly

6: Jershika/Joshua

7: Joshua/Jershika

8: Lana

9: Jeremy

10: Jim and Sasha (I love them all but I feel like this is what seems to be happening right now)

This one for me, with 2 notes.

If Lana gets songs that work well with her very specific country voice (like Reba maybe?), don't discount the Blake country voters turning out in force and her coming up at the end.  She should avoid most newer pop country imo. More Hearts would have been good for her.

J&S could rebound with a very congenial song - like, e.g., a mellow Everly Bros duet where they highlight close harmonies and perform more together (like All I Have to Do is Dream) - and if Sasha stays off social media.  I'm not advocating they stick around, just sayin'. I doubt it happens but there were a couple of times in their CCR song when the harmonies made me think of the Everlys.

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 1

1. GNT obvi
  2. Wendy (I still think she has more support atm, but that could change next week, let's hope not)
  3. Hailey
  4. Paris
  5. Holly
  6. Jershika
  7. Joshua
  8. Jeremy Rosado
  9. Lana Scott
  10. Jim & Sasha Allen

(6-7 are interchangeable for me depending on the week. I think Jershika had more power in POs and Top 13 but Joshua showed up this week)