S21 Top 10 Power Ranking.

TeamAudra

1. GNT - Pretty non-negotiable. Even if they fall off, their initial momentum is gigantic.

2. Hailey - On one hand, I'm taking into account her increasing momentum as well as her coming out of dark horse status, but what does it say about her standings that they needed to pimp her for two weeks straight? That said, it's so easy for her to be well received that I believe she could easily be standing above those below after the next two weeks. Also, the producers clearly don't care to do GNT any favors so someone's gotta get the love, and if they're on top of it, she could fight for the win.

3/4. Wendy/Paris - Paris is closing in on this gap and I believe the votes will ultimately swing for him, but I think the producers are bent on pushing both until they see what happens on John's team. A lot of my assumptions about the endgame of this season depend on Paris overtaking Wendy. I can only hope that if she doesn't get a PV, that her ability to outsing the whole cast will aid her in an Instant Save.

5. Holly - They will go all out to try and get her into the finale. I think she can barely shell out a PV over Wendy if TPTB continues dropping the ball on the latter, but she can't beat Paris. In a 4 person save, Holly's sufficient middling and a 4 way split could help her edge Wendy out.

6. Joshua - He's been delivering all throughout the lives. I just don't know if TPTB cares about John this season, and I don't care to add him to the headache. Maybe he can push through.

7. Jershika - Definitively finalist material, but she has what seems to be dodgy receptibility. Probably wins a sing off into the semis.

8. Jeremy - Semis or perhaps even Top 10 exit. Might be able to edge Jershika in an IS with a better performance slot.

9. Lana - I feel like she could barely snag a PV, but would handily lose a sing off, which she is more likely to end up in.

10. Jim and Sasha - I would hope and pray that they are DOA.

Edited by Rat!

10 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

What did she even do to you haha, you be dragging her everywhere.

See her fan thread. They are scared of her potential, and Hailey unleashed another level this week. 

But of course anyone can have their opinions, like I think Paris may be overestimated or Lana being underestimated. I'll let others see what they see, the votes decide in the end.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

If I had to choose one that might be ranked a little too high overall, it would be Paris. I still have him at #5, so it’s not as though I’m calling him a flop. I just think he will have to really battle for a finale spot. 

Honestly, I´m having trouble not picturing him in the finale, especially since it´s 5 people. You could say I might be overestimating his chances, but I think he´ll be there.

2 hours ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I'm sorry, but can you give some examples of way that person was dragging her? I've looked a bit through their activity, and it seems that all they've said regarding Hailey is by their Top 10 ranking (and what they said here). 

Also, Hailey was 5th on that ranking, which doesn't seem to be dragging.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Wait is there gonna be team quotas this season?

4 public votes, plus an instant save finalist. No quotas, unless they change it at the last minute. 

The bottom 4 will all get a shot at the instant save. 

Edited by TeamAudra

9 minutes ago, British Man said:

I'm sorry, but can you give some examples of way that person was dragging her? I've looked a bit through their activity, and it seems that all they've said regarding Hailey is by their Top 10 ranking (and what they said here). 

Also, Hailey was 5th on that ranking, which doesn't seem to be dragging.

I think it only shows a limit number of activities, not all of them. I remembered they said a few things about Hailey but if I got the wrong person then I apologize.

3 hours ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

I’d just like to say that this is false. I’ve not done that anywhere. I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned Hailey other than rankings. So you probably got confused

overestimate = voting reception, not talent

Edited by deszfan88
  • Like 1