Predict the Bottom 3 (Top 13) (After the performances)

Misirlou

Predict the Bottom 3 (Top 13) (After the performances)  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Bottom 3: 1st Eliminated Person

• GNT
    • Jeremy
    • Hailey
    • Gymani
    • Jim and Sasha
    • Holly
    • Ryleigh
    • Jershika
    • Shadale
    • Joshua
    • Wendy
    • Lana
    • Paris
  2. 2. Bottom 3: 2nd Person Eliminated

• GNT
    • Jeremy
    • Hailey
    • Gymani
    • Jim and Sasha
    • Holly
    • Ryleigh
    • Jershika
    • Shadale
    • Joshua
    • Wendy
    • Lana
    • Paris
  3. 3. Bottom 3: Likely to get the Instant Save

• GNT
    • Jeremy
    • Hailey
    • Gymani
    • Jim and Sasha
    • Holly
    • Ryleigh
    • Jershika
    • Shadale
    • Joshua
    • Wendy
    • Lana
    • Paris

No idea. Seems like Ryleigh and Shadale are gonna be singing tomorrow (even though I don't feel like they deserve it purely based on tonight) but that third member is tripping me rn. Hailey M? Jim and Sasha? Gymani? Struggling between placing someone considering the performances I found strong and enough to move on might not have been minivan's cup of tea

After the performances, here's what I think:

B3:

Shadale

Ryleigh

Jim and Sasha (IS winners)

Gymani was bandzilla'd, but didnt give me B3 vibes at all. 

Shadale and Ryleigh are locks, and Jin and Sasha were nearly inaudible and pretty messy. Yes, the song is Minivan friendly, but I can see them in trouble.

Edited by Misirlou

Shadale is an easy exit. Coach choice that flopped.

after that it gets harder. It should be Jim and Sasha and Lana, but it definitely won’t be. 

Jim and Sasha are minivan bait and Team Ari seems to really like them too, and Lana is the only country artist plus she’s Team Blake. 

I’m also curious to see how strong Team Ari is tomorrow..

I went with Jershika as the second person eliminated. I know the board thought she was great, but I doubt the overall audience did. I also have the hunch that being Team John is gonna hurt this season. 

I picked Ryleigh for the save. I was between Lana, Ryleigh, and Hailey. I think Lana had the worst performance of the three, and Hailey appeals to the audience more. Ryleigh was a coach’s choice and although she was good, it probably wasn’t enough to get her over the edge. 

That being said, being Team Ari will get her the Twitter save. But again, I want to see how voting shakes out. 

but I’m positive bottom 3 will consist of Shadale, and then two of Ryleigh, Jershika, Hailey, and Lana. 

I predicted this same Bottom 3 before their performances, but I think Shadale will win the instant save over Ryleigh, given the right song choice...

Bottom 3:

Ryleigh (13th): She's extremely inconsistent and gave an okay, but not show-stopping performance tonight. I think she lacks the voting base to make it out of the Bottom 3 tomorrow and I predict that she'll have a messy performance that won't win an Instant Save. 

Jeremy (12th): People really enjoyed his performance tonight, but I honestly didn't remember it after the night, and with his bad placement in the night, I think a lot of people will forget about him as well. If any of our PVs are going to end up in the Bottom 3, it would definitely be him, and I see at least one surprise happening.

Shadale (Instant Save): We've all known she would be in danger and after THAT performance, she's cemented herself in the Bottom 3. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but she's so consistent that I don't think the pressure of the Instant Save will get to her, and with the right song (Hurt), I think she could garner enough votes to last one more week.

Ryleigh, Shadale, and Lana or Gymani (leaning heavily towards the latter).

Lana may be Team Blake (and she did well tonight), but she also knocked out Carson and “stole” the coach’s save from Peedy & Libianca. I’m betting she’s fine, but I honestly wouldn’t be terribly shocked if she ended up in the B3 (especially since at least one contestant here is generally a surprise/unexpected one).

That said, if it’s Ryleigh/Shadale/Gymani, I’d bet on Ryleigh taking it since I have a sneaking suspicion Twitter will come back into play for the night.

Edited by VintageVoice

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

The people I highly do not expect to be  B3: 

GNT

Wendy

Joshua

Hailey

Jeremy

Lana

Paris

Holly

Any of the others can join Ryleigh and Shadale.

Hailey is my fav so I hope she stays … but what makes y’all so sure she’s going to break the instant save curse? 

7 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Hailey is my fav so I hope she stays … but what makes y’all so sure she’s going to break the instant save curse? 

That's not how it works. Let me explain it:

The people that competed for the Instant Save last week weren't the bottom overall, they all were bottom 3 only on their respective teams, and weren't saved by their coaches. 

So, being in the Instant Save in the Playoffs doesn't neccesarily mean you are unpopular with the audience. It could mean that you were on a stacked team, and i'm pretty sure that was the case with Hailey. 

Anyway, her Facebook stats are looking good so i doubt she is gonna be in the bottom tomorrow (But anything could happen, so let's wait)

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

That's not how it works. Let me explain it:

The people that competed for the Instant Save last week weren't the bottom overall, they all were bottom 3 only on their respective teams, and weren't saved by their coaches. 

So, being in the Instant Save in the Playoffs doesn't neccesarily mean you are unpopular with the audience. It could mean that you were on a stacked team, and i'm pretty sure that was the case with Hailey. 

Anyway, her Facebook stats are looking good so i doubt she is gonna be in the bottom tomorrow (But anything could happen, so let's wait)

Yes. All of this. The "instant save curse" lasted the past three seasons where it went straight from playoffs to semifinals. 

Look at what happened to the last full season instant save — Hello Sunday. Semifinalists.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

After seeing SM stats, what are your thoughts?

I think most of the stats are so low that they can hardly be indicative of anything. I still think Shadale and Ryleigh will be B3. My intuition tells me Gymani is (undeservingly) joining them.