The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

IAN27TAY

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I literally only voted for Franc because I thought it would be funny for the 1 vote guy to beat both Patrique and DeAndre 😂

Can’t wait for people to vote for him in the finale cause it would be funny for him to beat MaKenzie :giggle:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, IAN27TAY said:

Franc-West-p01-425.jpg

FRANC WEST, Congratulations you are moving on to TOP 13, even though having the least votes in playoffs, the voters surely love your performance now!

Only voted for him because I thought he'd be the artist with the least amount of votes. well, guess I was wrong 💀

I didn't care for any of them anyway 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha 3

What's Up IDF 

Here are the schedule of the show so you can be ready for the voting and timel

As always im using PHILIPPINES TIME ZONE or Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+8) 

Top 17 Performances - June 25, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 17 Results and Instant Save - June 27, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 17 IS Results - June 27, 2021 9:00-9:30 PM

Top 13 Performances - June 29, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 13 Results and Instant Save - July 1, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 13 IS Results - July 1, 2021 9:00-9:30 PM

Top 11 Performances - July 3, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 11 Results and Instant Save - July 5, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 11 IS Results - July 5, 2021 9:00-9:30 PM

Top 9 Performances - July 7, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 9 Results and Instant Save - July 9, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 9 IS Results - July 9, 2021 9:00-9:30 PM

Semi Finals

Top 7 Performances - July 11, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 7 Results and Instant Save - July 13, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 7 IS Results - July 13, 2021 9:00-9:30 PM

Finals

Top 5 Performances - July 15, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 5 OVERALL RESULTS- July 17, 2021 8:30 AM

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Thanks 4

• IAN27TAY changed the title to THE VOICE US SEASON 15 REDUX: TOP 13 REVEALED
On 6/14/2021 at 1:11 PM, IAN27TAY said:

LIVE SHOWS RULES

Top 17 : Free Choice - I will just pick their TOP 13 performance in real life, if I can't find i will just search up if they have some cover songs or original songs.

- 12 Public Votes 1 Instant Save 4 Eliminated (2 of them will be instantly Eliminated)

Top 13 : Free Choice 2 - Just like TOP 17 but i will use their TOP 11 Performances in real life.

- 10 Public Votes 1 Instant Save 2 Eliminated

Top 11 : Fan Week - Well this is it! I will open a poll after the results in TOP 13, and all if you can suggest any song you want for your idol to sing!

- 8 Public Votes 1 Instant Save 2 Eliminated

Top 9 : All out 2010's - I will still use the gathered up results in the top 10 and will use some 2010's songs in there(if there are any) if not i will just remind all for suggesting another 2010's song for their snowflakes!

- 6 Public Votes 1 Instant Save 2 Eliminated

Top 7 : Road to Finale (Semi-Finals) in this part it will be a little bit my style of semi finals, this will probably determined the fate of your snowflakes if they will go in the FINALE,  they will have two performances! You read it right, the theme here is Ballad and UpBeat songs!

We will have 2 Voting link in this round?

GOOGLE FORMS -is for Public Voting (50%)

SURVEY HEART -is for Public Ranking (dropdown)(50%)

dropdown example! You can only put the (1st,2nd,3rd) once each of the 7 contestant.

IMG-20210627-230334.jpg

SCORES FOR DROPDOWN

1st - 50%

2nd - 45%

3rd - 43%

4th - 41%

5th - 38%

6th - 37%

7th - 35%

- 4 Public Votes 1 Instant Save 2 Eliminated

Top 5 : Grand Finale (Finals) THE USUAL! Ofcourse Performances first and then

I will also open two polls

The google forms will have three questions on who do you pick.(audition,winning and Ballad)

The Survey Heart is a dropdown

Each Contestants Will Perform 3 Songs!

Audition Song
Winning Song

Ballad/Sad Song

Wait for further announcement and format!

Ask me some questions if some part is unclear

JUST UPDATED THE MAINPAGE FOR THE NEW RULES! ENJOY EVERYONE :haha: :haha:

Edited by IAN27TAY

6 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I’d recommend opening the IS voting for at least 12 hours because some of us are in different time zones and are sleeping during the save vote

That's what I'm thinking too! Since we are in different time zone i will just change it to 12 hours of voting so the results will be in

9:00 - 9:30 pm GMT + 8 but still the same date :haha:

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening IDF!

I bet most of you are excited to see the performances of our TOP 13, the rules here are simple, just like TOP 17, The bottom 3 will perform in an instant save and the top 10 PV getters will automatically move on in TOP 11!

Since its 8:25 AM we will start right now!

Tagging all: @Bk1234@sydneysam @taylorkat @Angeles @jarmon @QueenCami @AliXRose @QueenMae16 @Hamza Tufail @Archanium @Teraginn @FloorWax @Daillon @David68 @DorisAnn @thevoiceisthetop @Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @B-B @Cookie73 @Leekleekington @rp3598

@QueenKalie

And @#Everyone Else who is silently watching this!

This week theme is pretty much like the last round, it's free choice again, so basically i will just use their TOP 11 PERFORMANCES if they dont have any then i will find some of there performances/cover that is quite similar to their style!

⚠️After this round results i will open a poll where you can suggest some songs for some Contestants that i can use in the future round! ⚠️

• Thanks 5

• IAN27TAY changed the title to THE VOICE US SEASON 15 REDUX: TOP 13 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

The first artist to perform today is the youngest contestant in this season of the voice, from TEAM JHUD, please welcome...

Kennedy Holmes - Greatest Love Of All by Whitney Houston

Alternate Link:

JHud: *Throws both of her shoes. Girl you know what, your voice is just so matured tgat i thought a 25-30 year old woman is singing in front of me. You are already a star that is rising, because you start to be a star when you were born! This song choice suits your voice and its just perfect that you are starting to sing some song like this because i feel every notes you did! Also your vibrato is awesome! Goodluck on your journey girl, and congrats because you already win in my heart!

• Like 5

Up next is a contestant from TEAM ADAM, He subsequently joined Blake Shelton's Team Blake before being "stolen" by coach Adam Levine later in the season. 

Kameron Marlowe - Hungover by the artist himself

Adam:. I really love your dedication in singing country songs! It always fits your voice, but today is kinda different! You perform with so much power, and that is great! You now release the inner power of your voice that im looking for you, i love that you really grow your career as a singer. I just want to tell you that you should not stop singing because you will be big one day! I guess that's all im gonna say! Goodluck.

• Like 4

Up next is an artist from TEAM JHUD, she says she did music in her entire life, lets welcome

Katrina Cain - River by Joni Mitchell

JHud: Girl you are a superstar! You played that piano like a pro! I think you already know what you doing even if your eyes are closed. Your voice really corresponds or blend on the way you play that piano and thats the best part! You are just enjoying this show like it was your contest! Overall flawless, and goodluck!

• Like 4

Up next is 1/2 of Blake's TEAM BLAKE left, he is one of the few male left here in the TOP 13, lets give it up with

Michael Lee - The Climb by Miley Cyrus

Alternate Link:

Blake: Now this is just pure vocal talent, i love how your voice just go with the flow of your guitar, just like everybody in this competition, you also steped up! You did an amazing rendition of a quite hard song to sing, and you made it even harder for people to impersonate ypur performance! Overall you always perform the unexpected, goodluck man!

• Like 4

Next is a contender from TEAM KELLY, she really is he modern diva queen, as she performs some fresh male songs and turn it into a powerful performance, please give a round of applause to

Kymberli Joye - Break Ev'ry Chain by Tasha Cobbs

Alternate Link:

Kelly: Girl you just did one of the best Performances in the history of the voice! Your vocal range is unbelievable, and quite unrealistic but it's totally great to see you perform this way. Your control is always on the right side and i can feel your emotion and connection to the people who are listening to you! You really got the power! Slay girl

• Like 5

Up next is the artist from TEAM JHUD who got the lowest vote in the playoffs but despite getting that he still top the Instant Save results in the TOP 17 as he is here in front of us lets welcome

Franc West - Imagine by John Lennon

Alternate Link: 

JHud: I gotta say, you never failed to impressed me, to be honest im glad that i save you during the playoffs, because look at you now. People are loving you because you have that unique style in your genre that not all of the singers can do! You are creative in doing vocals tenchnique and improvising some notes if you are having trouble to reach it! All i gonna say is goodluck and Congratulations!

• Like 2

Performing now is one of the youngest female country singer on this show, from TEAM KELLY please welcome

Chevel Shepherd - Space Cowboy by Kacey Musgraves

Alternate Link:

Kelly: This is just the most sweetest thing I've ever see and heard in my life. This is probably one of your best Performances! You perform like a superstar, and i love the fact that you really are into country music! Because most of the young girls today are probably more on to hiphop but you are that unique girl that just have a lot of talent! This is just a fantastic performance! Thank you

• Like 4

Up next is from TEAM ADAM she is the first Voice contestant to play trumpet on the show, lets welcome

Sarah Grace - Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine 

Alternate Link:

Adam: You know what, you are just the most talented teenage girl i have ever met and see perform! You can do a lot of instruments and side from that you can sing, the song choice is what i expected from you, performing a vocally vibrato side of a song, it really suits you to be honest! It have some pitchy parts but its not noticeable because you are just great! Goodluck!

• Like 4

Up next is from TEAM ADAM again, she wow a lot of viewers and the judges when she auditioned with an powervocals up beat Performance and she went to go in the ballad side, what could she do today? Lets find out and welcome

RADHA - Trip by Ella Mai

Adam: This is an unexpected song choice from you, but it did well, this song is on the mid rap and hip hop side and im glad that you did well! Your voice corresponds to the instrumental, i really hope that your career will grow after this show because you deserve it! You are truly an spectacular singer and performer!

• Like 3

Next is the last male performer of the day! He gave us some soothing performance and some powerful one, what can he give us today? From TEAM BLAKE let's welcome

Chris Kroeze - Long Train Running by The Doobie Brothers

Alternate Link:

Blake: Now you are really into performing powerful vocal performance! Im proud of you because you are just confident in the stage performing! You really rock now, what i really love the most here is when you are blending in the guitarist and back up singers, that looove part! Overall it's just full of surprises, fun and great!

• Like 2

Performing now is currently a worship leader in her school and enjoys making music a part of her life any way that she can from TEAM ADAM please welcome.

Abby Cates - When The Party's Over by Billie Eillish

https://youtu.be/nHFMX2p0kWs

Adam: Wow, this is just so great! You really got the voice, first of all this song is quite hard to sing live because the note here is getting higher depending on the singer, at first im expecting that you will perform this in lower key but im totally shocked, happy and proud at the same time because you hit them notes perfectly! Goodluck to your journey girl!

• Like 3

Next up is a rocker performer from TEAM KELLY, she rocked her blind audition, switch in performing soulful and ballad songs, what could she do next? Let's found out! Please welcome 

SandyRedd - Piece Of My Heart - Janis Joplin

Kelly: Girl your vocals are just what most of the people need to hear today! Full of power and passion, you are so theatrical and your voice could blow this whole place up because you totally rock! I'm already a fan of you! You just got everything! Ok, i think i just gonna say that Goodluck on your journey and i hope you will get big and shine outside The voice! 

• Like 5

Closing our TOP 13 performances today is from TEAM JHUD, she really got the soulful soft voice always, please welcome 

Mackenzie Thomas - Emotion by BeeGeea

Alternate link:

JHud: Girl, you know what im just here just vibin with your lovely vocals, your runs and riffs are just spectacular! When you are doing that i just got chills as always, and i really feel that you are connected to the audience because you are there doing some little movements with your hand to express your feeling! Thank you for this girl!

End of TOP 13 PERFORMANCES

• Like 5