The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

IAN27TAY

Last year i got the idea of redux because of @sydneysam. Im planning to do this for like almost a year but im looking for a right moment to do it, since @jarmon and @QueenMae16 which are my co-mentor on syneysam's "THE VOICE IDOL FACTOR" did it, i will go on and do my own version of it starting with one of the most complicated season of all and also My most favorite season!

THE VOICE USA   SEASON 15 REDUX (IAN27TAY) VERSION

A.K.A  THE COMEBACK SEASON!

0001-3245984389-20210622-170844-0000.png

I know this season is a little bit too late but its better than never! 

For the format:

Since this season has a lot of changes in the normal format i will make my own version of it.

This season has a comeback where 6 no chair turns will have a 2nd chance for one of them to be in the final 13

I do a lot of thinking on how i will give a fair battle for all of the contestants

And i think the only fair solution for this is to have a poll first before we start the normal format!

6 non-chair turns - I will open a "Google Forms" where i will put all the 6 contestants and the 4 who will got the highest will be placed respectively in the 4  coaches (decided by the voters too) will go straight to the battles! so we will have one 3 battles each team. In short the whole contestant with coaches will be only Top 52! Instead of top 54.

Battles - The setup is like the normal battle but we will have 13 contestant each team so meaning one battle every team will have 3 person battling and 2 winners

Also we will have  2 Steals no save! 

So 36 contestants (9 each team) will move on the knockouts

0001-2963589526-20210616-210440-0000.png

Knockouts - I know its a lot of contestant for knockout but the format is still like the battles, where one knockout will have 3 person battling and 2 will move on!

We will only have 2 steal 

So 28 Contestants ( 7 each team) will move on the Live Playoffs

0001-2964243932-20210616-211833-0000.png
LIVE PLAYOFFS -  In here we will START THE VOTING and we will have 3 PUBLIC VOTES/OVERALL AND 1 COACH SAVE ALSO 1 WILDCARD yeah you heard it right!

So 17 contestants (4 or 5 each team) will go in live shows

0001-3004643612-20210617-132522-0000.png

LIVE SHOWS : TOP 17  - TOP 13 - TOP 11 - TOP 9 - TOP 7 - TOP 5

0001-3242301151-20210622-150818-0000.png

Top 17 : Free Choice - I will just pick their TOP 13 performance in real life, if I can't find i will just search up if they have some cover songs or original songs.

- 12 Public Votes 1 Instant Save 4 Eliminated (2 of them will be instantly Eliminated)

Top 13 : Free Choice 2 - Just like TOP 17 but i will use their TOP 11 Performances in real life.

- 10 Public Votes 1 Instant Save 2 Eliminated

Top 11 : Fan Week - Well this is it! I will open a poll after the results in TOP 13, and all if you can suggest any song you want for your idol to sing!

- 8 Public Votes 1 Instant Save 2 Eliminated

Top 9 : All out 2010's - I will still use the gathered up results in the top 10 and will use some 2010's songs in there(if there are any) if not i will just remind all for suggesting another 2010's song for their snowflakes!

- 6 Public Votes 1 Instant Save 2 Eliminated

Top 7 : Road to Finale (Semi-Finals) in this part it will be a little bit my style of semi finals, this will probably determined the fate of your snowflakes if they will go in the FINALE,  we will have 2 voting links! You read it right, the theme here is OTE to Finale

We will have 2 Voting link in this round!

GOOGLE FORMS -is for Public Voting (50%)

SURVEY HEART -is for Public Ranking (dropdown)(50%)

dropdown example! You can only put the (1st,2nd,3rd) once each of the 7 contestant.

IMG-20210627-230334.jpg

SCORES FOR DROPDOWN

1st - 50%

2nd - 45%

3rd - 43%

4th - 41%

5th - 38%

6th - 37%

7th - 35%

- 4 Public Votes 1 Instant Save 2 Eliminated

Top 5 : Grand Finale (Finals) THE USUAL! Ofcourse Performances first and then

I will also open two polls

The google forms will have three questions on who do you pick.(audition,winning and Ballad)

The Survey Heart is a dropdown

Each Contestants Will Perform 3 Songs!

Audition Song
Winning Song

Ballad/Sad Song

Wait for further announcement and format!

Ask me some questions if some part is unclear

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

THE VOICE US S15 CONTESTANT RANKING

THE VOICE US SEASON 15 REDUX WINNER:

1st Runner Up:

2nd Runner Up:

3rd Runner Up:

4th Runner Up:

6-7 Place

8-9 Place

10-11 Place

-RADHA

-Sarah Grace

Pics-Art-07-06-10-16-40.jpg

12-13 Place

-Franc West

-Chris Kroeze

Pics-Art-07-04-05-15-09.jpg

14-15 Place

-DeAndre Nico

-Patrique Fortson

Pics-Art-06-27-05-28-35.jpg

16-17 Place

-Kirk Jay

-Dave Fenley

Pics-Art-06-27-10-56-19.jpg

18-20 Place

-Zaxai

-Reagan Strange

-Jake Wells

Pics-Art-06-24-06-20-54.jpg

21-29 PLACE

-OneUp

-Natalie Brady

-Tyke James

-Mercedes Ferreira-Dias

-Lynnea Moorer (CB)

-Natasia GreyCloud

-Funsho

-Mike Parker

Pics-Art-06-24-03-58-27.jpg

29-36 PLACE

KNOCKOUTS ELIMINEE

-TyShawn Colquitt

-Steve Memmolo

-Colton Smith

-Claire DeJean

-Anthony Arya

-Delaney Silvernell 
-Cody Ray Ramond

-Ayanna Joni

Pics-Art-06-21-10-05-09.jpg

37-52 PLACE

PART 2 ELIMINATED:

-Rachel Messer

-Emily Hough

-Josh Davis

-Audri Bartholomew

-Wyatt Rivers (CB)

-Mikele Buck

-Joey Green

-Caeland Garner

-Matt Johnson

-Keith Paluso

Pics-Art-06-19-10-31-41.jpg

PART 1 ELIMINATED:

-Kayley Hill

-Jarred Matthew

-Fousheé

-Erika Zade

-Lela

-Ele Ivory(CB)

Pics-Art-06-17-10-10-43.jpg

53rd PLACE-Madison Cain

images.jpg

54th PLACE-Sam Robbins

images-1-3-2.jpg

Tagging some users who might be interested! (Got this list by Queen Mae mentions on her redux)

@Bk1234@sydneysam @taylorkat @Angeles @QueenCami@jarmon @AliXRose@KimberlyxKyla @Hamza Tufail@Archanium @Teraginn @FloorWax @Daillon@David68 @DorisAnn @thevoiceisthetop@Dalton Eduardo@VintageVoice@British Man@Harmat

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Thanks 5

EPISODE SHORT CUT LINKS AND MANY MORE!

season 11 nbc GIF by The Voice

MAINPAGE

EPISODE 1 - "THE COMEBACK BACK ON IT AGAIN"

EPISODE 2 - "BATTLES PART 1"

EPISODE 3 - "BATTLES PART 2"

EPISODE 4 - "BATTLES PART 3"

EPISODE 5 - "KNOCKOUTS PART 1"

EPISODE 6 - "KNOCKOUTS PART 2"

EPISODE 7 - "LIVE PLAYOFFS PERFORMANCES"

EPISODE 8 - "LIVE PLAYOFFS RESULTS"

What's Up IDF 

Here are the schedule of the show so you can be ready for the voting and timel

As always im using PHILIPPINES TIME ZONE or Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+8) 

Top 17 Performances - June 25, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 17 Results and Instant Save - June 27, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 17 IS Results - June 27, 2021 3:00-3:30 PM

Top 13 Performances - June 29, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 13 Results and Instant Save - July 1, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 13 IS Results and Suggestion Poll- July 1, 2021 9:00-9:30 PM

Top 11 Performances - July 4, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 11 Results and Instant Save - July 6, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 11 IS Results and Suggestion Poll- July 6, 2021 8:00-8:30 PM

Top 9 Performances - July 9, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 9 Results and Instant Save - July 9

11, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 9 IS Results and Suggestion Poll- July 11, 2021 8:00-8:30 PM

Semi Finals

Top 7 Performances - July 14, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 7 Results and Instant Save - July 16, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 7 IS Results suggestion links- July 16, 2021 8:00-8:30 PM

Finals

Top 5 Performances - July 18, 2021 8:30 AM

Top 5 OVERALL RESULTS- July 20, 2021 8:30 AM

Edited by IAN27TAY

21 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

Last year i got the idea of redux because of @sydneysam. Im planning to do this for like almost a year but im looking for a right moment to do it, since @jarmon and @QueenMae16 which are my co-mentor on syneysam's "The Voice Idol Factor" did it, i will go on and do my own version of it starting with the most complicated season of all and also My most favorite season!

SEASON 15!!! A.K.A THE MOST STRESSFUL SEASON WITH A LOT OF CHANGES!

PicsArt_06-14-01_01.05_compress9_copy_441x248_compress34.jpg.dd16a5dfcd701a0f3e672244cc75c922.jpg

I know this season is a little bit too late but its better than never! 

For the format:

Since this season has a lot of changes in the normal format i will make my own version of it.

This season has a comeback where 6 no chair turns will have a 2nd chance for one of them to be in the final 13

I do a lot of thinking on how i will give a fair battle for all of the contestants

And i think the only fair solution for this is to have a poll first before we start the normal format!

6 non-chair turns - I will open a "Google Forms" where i will put all the 6 contestants and the 4 who will got the highest will be placed respectively in the 4  coaches (decided by the voters too) will go straight to the battles! so we will have one 3 battles each team. In short the whole contestant with coaches will be only Top 52! Instead of top 54.

YES.

Already looking forward to queens Chevel and Makenzie slay(also for Makenzie to rightfully make the finale, ugh her robbery still haunts me)

Jennifer Hudson forever being iconic too 😭

• Like 3

Episode 1: The Comeback Back at it again

Carson: WHATS UP IDF!

*Virtual IDF Audience Cheering 

Carson: Today we will witness the six comebacks as they showcase their amazing talent! Where only 4 of them will move to the battles and it will be decided by THE VIEWERS! 

First up is Ayanna Joni singing Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato

*Audience Cheering

Adam: That was a fun performance! I love that you gave some flavor and spice to it! But some parts are a little bit off thats why i dont turn to you, you have a little bit of struggle hitting high notes but i love how you showcase your talent! I think thats all im gonna say and goodluck! 

JHud: GIRLLL YOU BETTAH SING! I really think you did great! Despite there are some notes that is quite unnecessary but overall i think IDF'S  gonna love you!

Carson: Thank You Ayanna!

Next up  is Wyatt Rivers singing River by Leon Bridges

*Audience Cheering 

*Skip to 1:54, timestamp for his performance 

Blake: Man you are an absolute performer! I think you gave some justice in this performance, i know there are some parts that is a little bit out of tune, i guess, but overall you did a great job! Thanks brother.

Kelly: Boy oh boy i really admire your voice! I love how you start it with your raspy voice but sadly on the edge of your performance it starts to get a little bit shaky, still you perform great!

Carson: Thank you Wyatt, up next is Sam Robbins with Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce after this break

• Like 3

• IAN27TAY changed the title to ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 15 ʀᴇᴅᴜx (ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 1 ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇᴅ)

Carson: Next up is

Sam Robbins Singing Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce

*Audience Cheering

*Sorry for the picture only🥺 the movie/series site i visit doesnt let me screenrecord the voice performance, it only freeze so yeah.

Kelly: Wow this song is a masterpiece and you did well performing it. I love how raw your voice yet it can pull a great note! You have a lovely tone to your voice and had great control throughout thank you for this! 

Adam: Jim Croce songs probably get less attention this day but Man you know what i love that you sing this song! You show great musicianship, you play with confidence with your guitar and vocally you constantly show that you have a good voice. 

Carson: What an absolute performance Sam, upcoming is

Madison Cain with an Alanis Morisette song You Oughta Know

*Audience Cheering

JHUD: GIRL THIS IS AN ICONIC SONG AND YOU DID GREAT! I love your vibe as you perform! You rock girl, it just makes me wanna bang my head throughout your performance! On the other hand there are some flat notes that made me didnt turn. But lets see how will IDF do to you.

Blake: This is a hard song to perform live on stage and when im hearing this song performed by contestants i put my expectations high! Basically i know you will do great if you did a different song but still it was one fun performance thank you!

Carson: Thank you for that Rock performance Madison! Up next is Ele singing Juli Michaels Jump! When we come back

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 2

Up next is Ele singing Juli Michaels Jump! 

*Audience Cheering

Adam: You have a lovely voice, but i think there is something missing with this performance! I admire your confidence and your uniqueness. Vocally you did great despite having some issues on hitting high note still you did a great job!

Blake: You have a lovely tone in your voice and you showed us that even with minimal high note a performance will still be great! I think you have lots of potential so continue singing but your journey is not ending yet because IDF will decide if you will move on or not.

Carson: Thank you Ele for this performance! Closing this night is

Lynnea Moorer, Location by Khalid

JHud: *Vibin Girl to be honest you did great! You gave us a sweet version of Location and im loving it! This performance is near perfect, you have great control when hitting head tone notes but when you are switching to the middle-ish Head-Chest tone voice you got a little bit out of tune but still you perform great! Goodluck!

Kelly: What a performance! I agree with JHud that this is a sweet yet powerful version of Location! I love the way you transition your vocals and the way you just vibe! You look stunning dear! And i love the fact that you can have another chance of getting in the competition

Carson: That is it IDF for night 1 of TVUS S15 REDUX, The voting lines will be open after this break!

• Like 1

VOTING LINES ARE NOW OPEN

(EVERYONE CAN VOTE 10 TIMES PER ACCOUNT)

The Voting Will be Open for 12-24 hours after this post! Depending on how many will vote results will be revealed right after i close the results!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZfuGdSP51dCHiLSIkCL5yHOwSJdhjb-umsF4YBDpYkjtvlw/viewform?usp=sf_link

-This link has 3 question

+IDF username

+Which performance do you prefer

+Which team would you like for the contestant you voted to be on?(You can also just put the name of the artist/s and coach/es in your first vote)

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Thanks 1