American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

14 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

If he’s still testing positive, he’s not going to be anywhere near the stage. Don’t be ridiculous.

Not this close to the finale, his song is flying up the charts, totally stupid and would make idol look like a fool, he will be on that stage. 

• Confused 5

17 minutes ago, wgm said:

Not this close to the finale, his song is flying up the charts, totally stupid and would make idol look like a fool, he will be on that stage. 

Um I'm sorry but if someone has Covid, did you forget they have to quarantine? You're making yourself look like a fool.

• Like 11

12 hours ago, jarmon said:

Um I'm sorry but if someone has Covid, did you forget they have to quarantine? You're making yourself look like a fool.

Yeah, Noah has to quarantine.  Wgm might be content to make a fool out of himself, but Noah isn't that dumb.

55 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Yeah, Noah has to quarantine.  Wgm might be content to make a fool out of himself, but Noah isn't that dumb.

Didn’t Leah say that hes all good now in her live

1 hour ago, Rampurewal said:

Leah noah and fritz are still leading on spotify streams

1. Noah - 22,952 + 17,984 = 40,936

2. Fritz - 11,963 + 7,539 = 19,502

3. Leah - 7,969 + 5,568 = 13,537

4. Hunter - 7,108 + 6,406 = 13,514

5. Nicolina - 3,905 + 2,567 = 6,472

Day 2 streams + total stream updates to elaborate on this lol

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, m1key said:

1. Noah - 22,952 + 17,984 = 40,936

2. Fritz - 11,963 + 7,539 = 19,502

3. Leah - 7,969 + 5,568 = 13,537

4. Hunter - 7,108 + 6,406 = 13,514

5. Nicolina - 3,905 + 2,567 = 6,472

Day 2 streams + total stream updates to elaborate on this lol

I'm hoping at least one of the females will be in the Top 2, but that's not going to be a reality when we get the Top 2 reveal come next Sunday, May 22nd.

31 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

I'm hoping at least one of the females will be in the Top 2, but that's not going to be a reality when we get the Top 2 reveal come next Sunday, May 22nd.

I think it's the endless Polls that tried to push a girl (regardless of who she is) into the Finals - that jinxed it, lol.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, jarmon said:

He has to perform on stage in order to make the finale, after all  Ryan stands next to the winner when he announces the winner. One of the themes is Carrie Underwood, this theme will benefit the girls more than the guys, so tell me when was the last time Carrie Underwood performed in her freaking hotel room. He will have to appear on stage.

Edited by wgm
  • Confused 2

31 minutes ago, wgm said:

He has to perform on stage in order to make the finale, after all  Ryan stands next to the winner when he announces the winner. One of the themes is Carrie Underwood, this theme will benefit the girls more than the guys, so tell me when was the last time Carrie Underwood performed in her freaking hotel room. He will have to appear on stage.

Do you want the others to get sick? Then let Noah on stage! He'll make everyone including Ryan and the judges ill... SEE how dumb that sounds?

I love how you automatically think he's going to win just because he's got a good rank on the song charts...

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

Nevermind. He must be better. Idol just posted a photo on Instagram and he's there!!

Thank you and now everyone has fair shot, Hunter and Noah, possible final 2, she wins. Anything can happen, it could even be a all female finale.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CandiceFan12 said:

Highly doubt it. Spotify and MJsBigBlog has Noah and Fritz on track to a possible all-male Top 2.

abandon-all-hope-enter-here.gif

They are not exactly experts, not sure if i would trust them.

5 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

Have to remember the votes got leaked for top 20 and if they were right, Fritz got 4th out of the 5

Honestly, the leaked votes were pretty accurate in retrospect lmao. The Top 7 in the leaks ended up being the actual Top 7, except Dan was in it over Jay.

Obviously the order changed around since Nicolina was 7th there, but made Top 5, and Jay was 14th, but made Top 7. However, this is because they had moments when others did not and there were MULTIPLE rounds of performances between the vote leak and the Top 7.