The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, AlissonfromBR said:

ICYM, You are on a SPOILERS PAGE, so If u Don’t Wanna know, What are u still doing here??? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

huh? I read the spoilers when they are available, but when they’re not available, we’re in the same position as everyone else. That’s all. 

Get some perspective. You make it sound like you’re entitled to spoilers.

Edited by AngelaKD
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

huh? I read the spoilers when they are available, but when they’re not available, we’re in the same position as everyone else. That’s all. 

Get some perspective. You make it sound like you’re entitled to spoilers.

How does their statement "Then we should not know which song the contestants Will perform until the show begins …" make them sound entitled? Seems like a pretty plain statement to me. Not that big of a deal.

11 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Should our Bella do like the Voice AU’s Bella? 

“Praying” is a big ask, especially because there’s people that get upset if the person covering dodges the one F6 in the song - if Bella can hit and sustain that high of a note, it’s not the worst idea, but there’s other songs that might be less of a death sentence for her time on the show.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Should our Bella do like the Voice AU’s Bella? 

You mean picking Praying? I would stay away of it personally (POs isn’t really the time to be risky) but it would be impressive if she pulls it off.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

“Praying” is a big ask, especially because there’s people that get upset if the person covering dodges the one F6 in the song - if Bella can hit and sustain that high of a note, it’s not the worst idea, but there’s other songs that might be less of a death sentence for her time on the show.

At this point nobody really expects people that cover the song to hit the F6. I think Kesha has done it like once or twice live but almost always dodges it because its hard AF. 

Either way, I'd stay away from that song if I were Bella, especially since she's coming off her KO and needs a good moment tonight.

• Like 1

LineUp Order Prediction:

Team Blake: Opening

Wendy (Opener)

Peedy

Lana

Libianca

Paris

Team Ariana:

Jim & Sasha

Holly

Bella