The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Especially this season, there are some teams where I have no idea which contestants will advance (besides the TCO), and the playoff performances will matter a lot.

Ya the only locks are Wendy and GNT. I don’t think theirs ever been a PO with this little amount of locks

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Especially this season, there are some teams where I have no idea which contestants will advance (besides the TCO), and the playoff performances will matter a lot.

Yeah I genuinely have 0 idea what to expect from any team. It kind of makes it more exciting but also very nerve wracking 😬

Edited by mmontgomery
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

Ya the only locks are Wendy and GNT. I don’t think theirs ever been a PO with this little amount of locks

I love it greatest season ever so far

Unpredictability and Parity are always Good hehehehehe!

And Agreed, The only locks to move on are GNT and Wendy

And the only lock for elimination is the Comeback Wildcard winner UNLESS it's Hailey Green

Honestly as long as Samuel and Wendy advance, idgaf how the rest of the night plays out (and I’m pretty sure both of them are locks within their respective teams so I’m not terribly worried) - everyone this season I can make at least some sort of argument for why they’d deserve to be top 13 at this point, which isn’t always the case.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Honestly as long as Samuel and Wendy advance, idgaf how the rest of the night plays out (and I’m pretty sure both of them are locks within their respective teams so I’m not terribly worried) - everyone this season I can make at least some sort of argument for why they’d deserve to be top 13 at this point, which isn’t always the case.

There isn’t really anyone who I strongly want out (both based on how much I enjoyed their prelives and the competition within their team). Typically there are more obvious fodders than this season. 

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So far the only song we probably know (and its because his hint for it was a word-for-word wikipedia description lol) is David's, which could be "Slow Burn" by Kacey Musgraves. We also know he'll play guitar in it.

I want to know who will play an instrument! David confirmed, probable Jim and Caleb.