The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Also remember that closing for one of the teams does not guarantee that they will advance. Ricky B and Sid both closed for Team Blake and still got eliminated, and Jake Haldenvang closed for Team Gwen. 

yes. the only guarantee is pretty much whoever closes the whole show tonight

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 2

Yeah, the overall closer of the night doesnt even have to sing. They're getting PV. That's why it was obvious that Todd T, John H and Cam, closers of the last team that performed in those nights, were gonna get them, and everybody else was fighting for the CS or WC.

Luckily we're back to 2 PVs now, so apart from the closing spot, someone else on the last team has a chance too.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

GNT just posted a story about finding out the order of performance......I may be reading too much into it but would they even post something if it wasn't an important place? I'm expecting them to close tbh

I'm expecting them to be the pimp spot as well. 

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also Libanca didn't only state we're seeing a new side of her tonight, she also says we're seeing the "real" her tonight. Wonder what that means

When singing show contestants say this it usually means they are doing a ballad, but we’ll see.

16 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

GNT just posted a story about finding out the order of performance......I may be reading too much into it but would they even post something if it wasn't an important place? I'm expecting them to close tbh

I think they'll either open or close.

Don't forget about the time change @ the international peeps ;) 

We all (or at least most of the US) shifted an hour back so you might have to wait an extra hour if you don't observe it there.

(If you aren't sure, it's just past 3:30PM EST - show's on at 8:00PM EST)

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jarmon said:

I'm just really excited to hear another performance from Katie Rae :wub:

Even if she stands like no chance at making Top 13, I'm just excited to have one more guaranteed performance. ❤️

Hoping for the best for her though! 

Or two more - her playoff and her wildcard performance. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

At this point nobody really expects people that cover the song to hit the F6. I think Kesha has done it like once or twice live but almost always dodges it because its hard AF. 

Either way, I'd stay away from that song if I were Bella, especially since she's coming off her KO and needs a good moment tonight.

Why are you all suddenly so unsure as to whether or not Bella can hit a high note? She hit and sustained some pretty high ones in her Battle with Katie.  This sudden doubt in her feels incredibly out of the blue.

21 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Why are you all suddenly so unsure as to whether or not Bella can hit a high note? She hit and sustained some pretty high ones in her Battle with Katie.  This sudden doubt in her feels incredibly out of the blue.

He mentioned an F6. I’d be surprised if Bella has that in her arsenal. Very few do. I just listened to “Praying,” and yep, that is an F6. 😱 

Here is F6. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Their dad got some not so great health news this past week regarding his cancer diagnosis.

GNT specifically hasn’t posted about it, but it’s been discussed in their fan thread in more detail.

Thanks!