The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

22 hours ago, Misirlou said:

So far these are the clues we have:

• Ryleigh said her next performance will be one  the most "her" performances she has done. She described it as " a challenge" and "hopes she can pull it off"
  • Lana is doing something sassy/fun/upbeat.
  • Shadale is going for a song in which she connects with the story and is "dramatic"
  • We're getting slow Raquel next week. Likely a ballad.
  • David's next song is by a female, pop-ish, he'll play guitar, and he did his own arrangement.
  • Samuel's song is unexpected, something people might not think from him ,it can be described with crying, broken hearted, and throw up emojis. He did his own twist on it as well
  • GNT's song is "their most challenging yet" and they'll show a "different side of themselves"

These are not clues, they’re platitudes. 

A clue would be something like “my song came out in 2012 and peaked at #3 on the H100”. That’s something you can work with. “It’s slow” or “it’s emotional” or “it’s unexpected” are just clickbait. 

• Like 7

Just now, Bk1234 said:

He also used “Slow Burn” lyrics as a caption  for this post :haha: 

I thought the caption looked familiar, good to know I wasn’t just making that up 😂

“Slow Burn” could low key be a moment if he plays his cards right, especially considering the night will likely be short on country otherwise (Lana for sure, maaaaybe one of GNT/Peedy/Wendy but considering the former’s hinted at going in a different direction, I’m skeptical). We’ll see. And that’s assuming he actually is doing the song in the first place, which considering David hasn’t exactly been afraid to clue people in on his songs ahead of time, I’d say odds are decent but not technically guaranteed.

4 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

Right? I'm LOL at people acting like you can overcome laryngitis with a positive mindset LMFAO. I doubt any of the singers mentioned had to sing with it at its worst phase because it's physically impossible. Hopefully Sasha will be feeling a bit better by monday.

Hopefully. Sasha is active on social media, and mentioning laryngitis should cause fans to vote for them regardless of Monday's outcome.

8 minutes ago, RTV said:

Hopefully. Sasha is active on social media, and mentioning laryngitis should cause fans to vote for them regardless of Monday's outcome.

I heard Sasha is getting his Robe ready. fear.gif.0b4ba47b0e7223329fd4b6282a67620d.gif

Edited by Maxwell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 19

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I predict Team Blake closing tomorrow. Yes, i know Team Blake closed the playoffs last season but i don't care, i need Wendy to close 🤞

If she doesn’t close the LEAST the production staff can do is let her open the show like the absolute icon she is (also having Ariana’s team not open means we force the Ari stans to stick around longer than the first 30 minutes)

• Like 2