The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

I don't expect one of the two ladies to get a PV on team Legend and trust me, I would LOVE to see that. It is what it is.

There is a part of me that thinks Minivan could be giving Samuel another chance, since they seem to like him, but I'm not sure

I'm sticking with Paris getting the 2nd PV for now given that he has Peedy beaten on every social media.

Now, would I be shocked if Peedy gets it? Not really, but these stats are all we have for now. No real way to know how the audience at home that didnt comment or gave imput on SM is feeling.

9 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

He is getting the CS anyways, Blake is not letting his golden boy go

I think Blake’s CS is reserved for Libianca. Blake knows she won’t be popular with the Voice demo. Peedy and Lana, OTOH, should be popular. If they can’t get votes from a group that is inclined to like them, they’ll be out.

40 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

yeah, but Victor didn’t get bussed. He also had his college friends and family to vote for him. Didn’t he?

Didn't help him in the finale though :giggle:

Since Facebook is so accurate most of the time I usually go with whatever the highest 2 people are on it, and whatever happens happens. 

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And Paris surpassed GNT on reacts in FB, therefore becoming the contestant with the most reacts of the Top 20.

Oh what??? 

Will update the social media thread rn.

1 minute ago, ss_f1 said:

can I ask something? who chooses the songs for this round?

I'm still a new on this sorry

the show will say that the coach picked the songs but it's been mention a lot of time that the producers are the one picking songs for the artists

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

There is a part of me that thinks Minivan could be giving Samuel another chance, since they seem to like him, but I'm not sure

Tonight definitely comes down to whether the supposed "locks" are popular enough to overcome one subpar performance or not. I think Samuel still has a chance, I'm not convinced about Bella.

15 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

The second PV is not between him and Peedy tbh. Paris is def a lock, his facebook numbers are so high. Wendy and Peedy are the ones competing for the 2nd one but I think Wendy will get it over Peedy.

This is why I think Wendy was lucky to close the show. I would have been pretty skeptical on her chances if she got any other spot.

• Like 1

I’m now starting to think everything is gonna shape up very different. I’m thinking

Kelly- PV: GNT and Hailey CS: Jeremy

John- PV: Joshua and Jershika CS: Samuel

Ariana- PV: Holly and Jim&Sasha CS: Raquel

Blake- PV: Wendy and Paris CS: Lana

hoping Gymani is saved instead, someone else replaces Joshua and Bella sneaks into t3 (preferably over jim&sasha)