The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Uhh Wendy’s Facebook numbers aren’t really that good. They don’t look like she closed the night. I mean I love Wendy don’t get me wrong. But could we have overestimated her voting power?

Its not like she's behind the others or anything. Minivan wasnt a fan of last night.

She has the 2nd highest amount of views of the night on FB behind GNT, and the 3rd highest amount of reacts behind GNT and Paris.

Trust me, she'll be fine.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Its not like she's behind the others or anything. Minivan wasnt a fan of last night.

She has the 2nd highest amount of views of the night on FB behind GNT, and the 3rd highest amount of reacts behind GNT and Paris.

Trust me, she'll be fine.

yeah but the numbers still aren’t good for a closing perfomance.

I have no doubt she’ll get one of the PVs. I’m just hoping she gets through the straight voting rounds

58 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just wait till the surprise Twitter Instant Save right before the finale 😉 

Unless it’s an overnight vote, it probably won’t help. Ariana needs time to send up the flares. An IS aimed at people watching live won’t do the trick.

Edited by AngelaKD

For Team Legend the FB reception is rn…

Most Views

Joshua Vacanti: 84K Views as of Rn

Shadale: 46K Views as of Rn

Samuel Harness: 37K Views Rn

Jershika Maple: 30K Views Rn

David Vogel: 30K Views Rn

Most Reactions

Joshua Vacanti: 3.1K 

Shadale: 1.9K 

Jershika Maple: 1.7K

Samuel Harness: 1.6 K

David Vogel: 981

Minivans Thoughts

Joshua Vacanti: Mostly Positive, Some don’t like him, says he should be in broadway. 

Shadale: A Comment said she’s Legends best singer. Mostly positive compared to rest of Team Legend. 

Jershika Maple: Some positive, some not so positive. Mostly the screamer comments. 

Samuel Harness: Many comments saying this was not the best song for him. Needs better song for suit him. 

David Vogel: Not so many good comments. Some positive comments here and there. 

Well it looks like idek what’s gonna happen for this Team LMFAO. Knowing Minivan takes place over the voting in the lives. It looks like Joshua can possibly get PV 1. Idk about who is gonna get PV 2 maybe Shadale? Maybe Samuel even if he flopped?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

For Team Legend the FB reception is rn…

Most Views

Joshua Vacanti: 84K Views as of Rn

Shadale: 46K Views as of Rn

Samuel Harness: 37K Views Rn

Jershika Maple: 30K Views Rn

David Vogel: 30K Views Rn

Most Reactions

Joshua Vacanti: 3.1K 

Shadale: 1.9K 

Jershika Maple: 1.7K

Samuel Harness: 1.6 K

David Vogel: 981

Minivans Thoughts

Joshua Vacanti: Mostly Positive, Some don’t like him, says he should be in broadway. 

Shadale: A Comment said she’s Legends best singer. Mostly positive compared to rest of Team Legend. 

Jershika Maple: Some positive, some not so positive. Mostly the screamer comments. 

Samuel Harness: Many comments saying this was not the best song for him. Needs better song for suit him. 

David Vogel: Not so many good comments. Some positive comments here and there. 

Well it looks like idek what’s gonna happen for this Team LMFAO. Knowing Minivan takes place over the voting in the lives. It looks like Joshua can possibly get PV 1. Idk about who is gonna get PV 2 maybe Shadale? Maybe Samuel even if he flopped?

QUEEN SHADALE POPPING OFF ON FACEBOOK… OKAYY!!!

I have to say, after rewatching the pre-taped rounds to make my rankings, Joshua's performances ended impressing me more than they did at first (Yes, even his battle). I definitely underestimated his talent, i will be satisfied when he gets the PV tonight

Also, if Shadale gets PV2 and Jershika gets CS i will be 100% satisfied with Team Legend. 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

At this point I see Shadale getting the 2nd PV for Legend, with Joshua being the 1st.

If you would have told me these two would have the biggest chances at getting them before last night, I wouldnt have believed you.

NGL Joshua, Shadale and with a Jershika save will totally make a hell of a Top 3!

Edited by VoiceSelf12

Just now, VoiceSelf12 said:

NGL Joshua, Shadale and with a Jershika save will totally make a hell of a Top 3!

I'd honestly fit David in there instead of Jershika based on last night, but still, it would be a solid Top 3, and probably what is most likely going to happen.

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Social media can give a general idea of how the 6+ million viewers feel about the contestants, but I have a hunch we’re going to have some trust issues after tonight. 

You are talking about Peedy right? :shiftywave:

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Social media can give a general idea of how the 6+ million viewers feel about the contestants, but I have a hunch we’re going to have some trust issues after tonight. 

I think so too. I've taken it into account in almost all my predictions, but there's no way the numbers are going to 100% line up with the PVs.

I don't trust that Joshua got the most votes on Team Legend tonight.

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

You are talking about Peedy right? :shiftywave:

they definitely are :giggle:

(i'll stick to my not-that-delusional fantasy of Paris snatching the PV from him though)

Edited by FloorWax