The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

Which of these didn't make it past battles? I only remember Vaughn didn't. Forgot the rest

Chavon gets eliminated, too, after losing to David.  Apparently, he was really bitter about it.  He's probably the one to whom that tweet is referring.

Edited by Rodney

Modern day pop star stans remind me of crazy soap fans from back in the day, especially the ones involved in love triangle fan wars. The fans of one actress would say the nastiest things amount the rival actress and vice versa. 

Meanwhile, the actresses involved usually hung out together and couldn’t care less who “won”, as long as they got screen time. 

39 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Ari stans on Twitter need to simply not reproduce.

The disgusting insults yesterday were hurled at Blake rather than Wendy, today at Gymani rather than Kelly. At least these toxic fans had a “hillbilly redneck southern country singer” to insult before showing their racism today😬

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Can they be like Ari? A respectable, Decent human being. Why are they mad? If Ari was fine with it, then why aren’t  they? Ari Stand need to chill, Man i’m scared for Holly now…

Ariana should really make a statement about that. Silence is not an option 🤐, at least encourage your fans to remain positive and never discriminate the people who don't join her team. MY OPINION.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

If my eyesight isn't failing me, we know she turned at least Kelly and John

If Blake doesn't turn for her, then considering that we now know all of Kelly and Ariana's teams, can we safely place her on John's?

Edited by Rodney

3 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

I just watched Samuel’s audition on YT as I missed much of the show. He didn’t have any friends or family except Carson rooting for him. Did they explain that in his video package?

Is it in YouTube? They must have georestricted, I can't find any video till now.

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

If Blake doesn't turn for her, then considering that we now know all of Kelly and Ariana's teams, then can we safely place her on John's?

Pretty much, considering Someone has said they're 99% sure she's Joshua's battle partner. We've known it's a Kayla since spoilers came out and Keilah's name is similar enough.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ammonium said:

That bickering is scripted right?

The coach comment portion for many blinds lasts a looong time. Most of it is then edited out. In this case they played it up as part of the bit. So the bickering is real (in jest), but it was edited to make it seem as if the length was unusual. 

The Kelly/Blake arguing was really kept in to for the John/Ariana popcorn bit, which was funny, but I think not as funny as the producers thought…they just took to long with the white one thing. 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Torres said:

Officially at 1M views in 21hrs🤗. Has anyone else ever achieved this? It has to be the fastest.

I’m not 100% sure because I don’t have the data, but I don’t think it’s even in the Top 10. YT numbers increased much faster in the past.

• Like 1

the best thing to do for ariana fans who insult candidates who don't fit on their squad (they don't represent the majority of ariana fans, they're just a few idiots) is not to give them any 'important because that's what they are looking for at all costs. They want to be seen, so in my opinion the only way to fight them is ... to pretend they don't exist

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

We still dont know the number of chair turns for these known people:

Shadale Johnson

Sophia Bromberg

Sabrina Dias

Berritt Haynes

Tommy Edwards

Samara Brown

Xavier Cornell

Keilah Grace (posible battle partner for Joshua)

The only one I could see being a four chair turn is Shadale tbh.

i wouldn't be surprised if none of them are though. If so, then wow, we got all the four chair turns pre-season despite missing two whole tapings.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

i wouldn't be surprised if none of them are though. If so, then wow, we got all the four chair turns pre-season despite missing two whole tapings.

We have 4 four chair turns left and 2 three chair turns. Maybe one of them got three, but all of the possible four chair turns already aired. Besides, they probably would have featured a second four chair turn last night if there were more. 

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I mean, who knows, 2 four chair turns got eliminated before lives, including one in the battles. So there could still be one.